Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  (Suggestion)Map pack 
(Suggestion)Map pack
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  1 Observer
(Suggestion)Map pack  
Hi, I would like if we could be able to put map pack on the website. It could be faster, easier and if people like our maps, they just have to download the entire pack. Also, it would be faster to upload our map when we have a lot of them.
Learner Driver

I think the map pack feature will be implemented in the future but i dont think that its purpose will be t upload tons of maps at the same time. you should not be uploading tons of maps at the same time to begin with imo. if they are good maps then they will take at least a full two days of work. If you have that many maps i would suggest going back and revising some of them and then uploading them little by little, that way they dont bury eachother. i dont know, just a little advice. (y)
Beetle Racer

Map pack is better than share our map file atleast you can't edit the map our work can't be stolen.
Learner Driver

in the editor you can set an editing password on the track so that you cant edit it without the password if all you are worried about is people stealing your tracks.
Beetle Racer

Map Packs were added.
Site Leader
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem