Location: Home  Community Forums  Your Maps  eyebo's tracks, videos and screenshots 
eyebo's tracks, videos and screenshots
Page: 2 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer

Okay, a bunch of new videos I've posted over the past weeks have been added to the list at the top of this thread. I've marked the new links with "NEW" in front of them. Enjoy ! (y)
Site Leader

Love the KO vid's (y)
Space Cowboy

Thanks Sandal. :)
Site Leader

I've added two new videos to the list in the first post, the mx Crew on Canyon 1 Best Drivers video, and a reupload of the Operation FROZEN video in better quality. The old versions have been removed. They were really low resolution.

I have a bunch of new video projects in the works, so stay tuned. ;)

Also, I love the new YouTube design. (l)

I've redesigned my channel using the new template. For now I'll keep it simple, but I might add a custom background later. I did create a bunch of new playlists though so it's easier to find videos I've made, as well as other interesting videos that I've run across.

Please have a look at my channel and maybe look through some of my featured playlists.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

(y) :d
Beetle Racer

Added:
mx Knockout Week 3 First Race (22:00 GMT)
"Icy Mash" by eyebo
Offroad by Expack (CPs out of order)
"LetsBegin" by Xil
"The Trial" by Kankouro25 < - first trial map in canyon
[Freestyle] NitroGuY drives "Flatland Yards" by TimaE

I've also created a second YouTube account where I'll be posting simple videos of the many tracks I play on MX, with links to those track pages.

It's an unofficial channel, but I hope it will be a nice resource for people who want to quickly evaluate a track, or simply watch through some of the varied tracks on the site.

Mania Exchange Tracks on YouTube
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

It's been four years since I released the original "Unintentional Stunts" video! :o

Now it's time for the sequel! :d

Unintentional Stunts 2 (YouTube) (TM-Tube)

Unintentional Stunts 2 Outtakes (YouTube)
Some clips that I didn't have room for in the full video.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

US can't see the first one, but the outtakes was sick! (l)
Last edited by Roadkill,
G-kart Racer

Thanks! :)

Check the TM-Tube link for the first video. USA can see that one.

I know the YouTube one has copyright issues. :$
I left it up though, cause some countries can see it.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

Great thank you! :)
G-kart Racer
Page: 2 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem