Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MSC - November 2011 
MSC - November 2011
Page: 4 of 7
Post Reply  0 Observer

wow bimse (l)
can i have the big one plz?
G-kart Racer

it would be more clear if you would make some snow on the left with photoshop :)
Zimmer Racer

solix says:
Snowy against sunny ^^
The right part is sunny, with the fefault MOD and the left part is snowy with the cryo MOD.
It's mush more noticable in normal size I'd say.

Maby I should have done the sunny part bigger :(

maybe you just should not have added the sun in the 'not sunny' one. maybe.
    md
Quad Bike Racer

Ok thanks for the feedbacks Space ;)
Just updated it, added the snow flacks and enlarged the snowy part, I think it looks mush better now ^^

@md : My idea was not sun VS night but snow VS sun/hot/desert that is why I decided to add the flare, a snowy landscape isn't necessary at night ;)
Last edited by solix,
Learner Driver

solix says:
@md : My idea was not sun VS night but snow VS sun/hot/desert that is why I decided to add the flare, a snowy landscape isn't necessary at night ;)

i guess you misunderstood me.

i did not say you had to make the snowy-half at night, but to just change the location of the sun so it would be in the "sun/hot/desert" side and not in the other one.
looks kinda silly to me having a "snow VS sun/hot/desert" theme and putting the sun in the snowy-half.

but sir, that's just me.
    md
Quad Bike Racer

Ho ok, I see your point. I'll try other location for the flare to see ho it looks. Thx ;)
Learner Driver

Space says:
:| (l) just these lines on the road...

yep they're not very nice, but i was afraid of people crying for spinning wheels :p
maybe i'll try to fix it :)

diplo says:
wow bimse (l)
can i have the big one plz?

glad you like it :)
actually you just have to drag the image on the URL-line (don't know how it's called :-D ) or right-click on it to see the large one :)
but here you have the direct URL :)
Last edited by bimse,
Learner Driver

oh ok i didn't see that
anyway, thank you for link ! :)
Last edited by diplo,
G-kart Racer

had an idea but not the skills to make it awesome :(
so I kept it really simple. should be obvious to know the 2 things
here you go:

Big version
You just lost the game ...

have to say, it's not an easy theme, imo.

thus said, i think all the entries i've seen so far don't really fit the theme. the main rule was "make a screenshot that resembles the encounter of two things.", well i can't see any "encounter" in those screenies. all i see are two well defined and divided conditions; they're not really facing each other, nor they're fighting, melting, playing with each other.

this is just my opinion and i may have misunderstood the guidelines, but when i first read them i though of something way more dynamic than this.
    md
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 4 of 7 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem