Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MSC - November 2011 
MSC - November 2011
Page: 6 of 7
Post Reply  0 Observer

Ok, I would have thought so ^^
Thx ;)
Learner Driver

Ville says:
seeing as the interest towards MSC on MX is so little, I'm not going to host another one - at least not anytime soon

I agree with this. I expected MUCH more submissions, but who knows... maybe the rest of the players didn't understand the theme and ofc I don't blame them... maybe it was unclear. As for the hosting... I haven't launched TM for a month - maybe more and honestly, I lost any interest in playing it. I also come here every second or third day just to check the graphics area for new wallies and stuff
Old Age Caravanner

We need more promotion perhaps.
Sad that really none of those screens fits the theme... and that that track of yours was so overused :'(
Beetle Racer

EDIT: Whoops, didn't really read the first page all that close. :$ Sorry about posting an image almost a month after the contest was over!
Last edited by Expack2,
Old Age Caravanner

Expack, the submissions closed a month ago as you can see on the first page.

---

Still waiting for one judge.
Back in action!

:-w
Zimmer Racer

Maybe after over a month we can assume that the last judge is never going to finish judging, and just take the results as they are now... ^^
Learner Driver

Yeah, the last judge failed to finish. I'll publish the results tomorrow, sorry for the extended delay.
Back in action!

tomorrow, right ^^
Zimmer Racer

Here are the official results of MSC November 2010!

It took time, but the results are now here. One of the judges failed to finish, so there were only two judges to give their scores. Both write some helpful comments though, I hope the screenmakers will find them useful!

First place:

:gold: Tuta :gold: (59 points)

Second place:

:silver: Pepsimax :silver: (55 points)

Third place:

:bronze: bimse :bronze: (51 points)

4th: solix
5th: peteypablo7

For the comments of the judges, please click on the judge's name: Space - md

----------

Prizes:

Tuta: You win a showcase on the frontpage* and 2500 planets!
Pepsimax: You win 1600 planets!
bimse: You win 1100 planets!

*You may choose a track to be showcased on the frontpage. It can be a self-made creation or the work of someone else (which has got a maximum of 10 awards already).

Thank you everyone for participating, and thanks to our two judges, Space and md!

Back in action!
Page: 6 of 7 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem