Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC - November 2011 [Results on page 8!] 
MTC - November 2011 [Results on page 8!]
Page: 2 of 10
Post Reply  0 Observer

Does this mean 8 seconds of drifting in the same direction? You can make an S curve where you drift one way and immediately drift the other way. I have a track which is 30 seconds of nonstop drifting.
:p
Moped Racer

@zipperke

Ville says:

The rules:

:done: Your track must contain at least three drifts that all last at least 8 seconds when driven correctly.

Author's replay matters. We probably won't ask for it though, unless the drifts seem to be only 5 seconds long or something.

And remember, the track can be disqualified if the drifts seem totally absurd (for example, if the road is completely straight and the author has driven donuts for 10 seconds =p ) but as long as your drifts make sense, you don't have to stress about it :)

@Enai

I actually thought about that, and I don't see a problem there... Just remember that you might get a lower theme-score if it's easier to noslide than drift (or if it's better to straighten the car inbetween the drift). But yeah, we can allow that.
Last edited by Ville,
Back in action!

when you change direction, you stop drifting for a breef moment enai, so i'm not sure if this is possible or allowed...
It would be better imo if the time is set onto 7 seconds, in 8 seconds you'll get a big donut (with or without change of height)
THINK its not illegal yet

Ville says:
(for example, if the road is completely straight and the author has driven donuts for 10 seconds =p )

lolled at this =p
Zimmer Racer

One 16s drift does not count as two 8s drifts, does it? :p
Learner Driver

I just built a 12s drift then I saw the rule that jumps are not allowed. It was that cool T_T
Last edited by Nim,
Beetle Racer

sanfc says:
One 16s drift does not count as two 8s drifts, does it? :p

No, they must be separate.
Back in action!

... says:
The track must have been uploaded to the exchange between (and including) Wednesday the 2nd and Wednesday the 18th of November 2011.

This is confusing. :d Do you mean Wednesday the 16th or Friday the 18th?
Learner Driver

Friday, thanks. Fixed.
Back in action!

My latest map is a 30 second drift, and it comes so close to being within the rules. :|

Either way, can we use a map that has already been uploaded?
G-kart Racer
Page: 2 of 10 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem