Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC - November 2011 [Results on page 8!] 
MTC - November 2011 [Results on page 8!]
Page: 4 of 10
Post Reply  0 Observer

Scenario: 4 sec drift on GP road, then a transition block from GP to concrete and more 4 sec drift... do those little jumps still count as a single drift or do they cut the drift in half?
Other, continuous drifts to the same side but have small gaps like one block missing or lower... does it also cut the total lenght of the drift or cant it be considered the same long drift?
Thanks.
Old Age Caravanner

(sigh) Read the first post...
Old Age Caravanner

REHVEN says:
Scenario: 4 sec drift on GP road, then a transition block from GP to concrete and more 4 sec drift... do those little jumps still count as a single drift or do they cut the drift in half?

That drift sir, is cut in half. :cool:
Beetle Racer

Themaniac2 says:
(sigh) Read the first post...

Sigh, read both then comment.

And cheers Banjee.
Old Age Caravanner

rules says:
Any jump or drop will cancel the current drift. Eg. "4 sec drift - drop - 5 sec drift" won't count as a 9-second drift.
Back in action!

Hmm. This contest will only lead to lots of spiral tracks. Just when we thought we'd gotten rid of the many TMNF tracks with only left or right turns...
:s
Moped Racer

well the MTC theme will limit what the builder can do in his track, and test his skills. So yes, they might all be kind of similar. ^^
Moped Racer

I retract that statement. I have an EPIC idea. :) Blockmixing is allowed right?
Moped Racer

Enai Siaion says:
I retract that statement. I have an EPIC idea. :) Blockmixing is allowed right?

If it isn't unallowed, it's allowed... already said this
Back in action!

All my tracks will be blockmixed from now on. Once you start, it's hard to stop. 8-|
Site Leader
Page: 4 of 10 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem