Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC - November 2011 [Results on page 8!] 
MTC - November 2011 [Results on page 8!]
Page: 9 of 10
Post Reply  0 Observer

holy shit, 2nd :o congratz Tobbe and the rest of the top 10 :d
Beetle Racer

Congratulations ;)
Learner Driver

Zipperke: Probably we call it outro :s
The Green Dude

who's watching outro's :s even so, i had big problems with making one in the first place because i don't see a car in the outro -.-
2nd time the outro killed my score
THINK its not illegal yet

What a nice surprise winning this mtc! :')
Congratulations to everyone who is pleased with his/her place. xD
After receiving not that much feedback I thought my track would've been too hard. However the judges could manage it, so gg and a big thx to all of them! (l)
Thx to the hosting team as well, Kekx & Ville and all participants. (y)

greez: Tobbe
Last edited by FT»Tobbe,
Old Age Caravanner

@anaerob
enformig =p
yeah i know i didnt put an offert in my mt. :$

But from now on i make all those things to have a chance to get higher points. ^^
Just learn a few things in map making, so i hope the next will knock your socks off :p
Becouse now i think i know what is important in map making.
That i never tought about earlier becouse i can my map inside out and hard to tell what is good or bad in a map you like but i build it for you and the fun in making maps with a theme.
Good work judges and thx for those nice words and gratz to Tobbe.
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

zipperke says:
who's watching outro's :s even so, i had big problems with making one in the first place because i don't see a car in the outro -.-
2nd time the outro killed my score

Nobody except judges as long as it's part of the score, so do them or don't complain that you get low MT points.
The Green Dude

2nd. :s

Grats to the winner! :cool:
Moped Racer

zipperke says:

Drive a MT ghost first. The game forgets your validation time ghost between saves.
Moped Racer

yeah that is irritating to drive the track each time you going to change somethin in the outro. :-w
Beetle Racer
Page: 9 of 10 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem