Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC - November 2011 [Results on page 8!] 
MTC - November 2011 [Results on page 8!]
Page: 6 of 10
Post Reply  0 Observer

@Enai Siaion i drove your Track several Times and i need only some short drifts on your Track. i can reach first Checkpoint Complete without Drifting (im not such a good driver but i think when i managed to make it some other will do too) and then there are only some 2-5 Seconds drifts. There is only 1 Drift which lasts 12 seconds when you dont stop counting for changing direction. I couldn't make a replay of a perfect lap with no drift to first checkpoint because i crashed near the end.
So here are 2 Replays. I only post the one with a crash to show that you can reach first checkpoint without drifting and the second to proof that there are no drifts for me that last longer then 8 seconds expect 1.
Replay with Crash(01'24''69)
Replay without Crash (1:20.65)
I dont like the track enough to drive it any more and beat your time, also im not such a good driver =D.
Last edited by echo4hhsm,
Learner Driver

it doesn't mather, the rules clearly say that your track should be able to do 3x 8sec drift.
If you can do it without drifting... good for you :p
THINK its not illegal yet

... says:
Theme of the Month: Burning Rubber - The track must contain at least three drifts that last at least 8 seconds each.

... says:
it doesn't mather, the rules clearly say that your track should be able to do 3x 8sec drift.
If you can do it without drifting... good for you

You can be able to make 3x8Sec drifts on every track even when there is no route. The only thing that is clear to me is the fact that the drifts must be 8 seconds or more but not by whom. Author time? Judge time?
Did anyone saw the GPS of Lapsus (the last entry)? close to the finish he makes 360° around a block but you can cut right through. So what is the reference then?
Learner Driver

Ville says:

Author's replay matters. We probably won't ask for it though, unless the drifts seem to be only 5 seconds long or something.

And remember, the track can be disqualified if the drifts seem totally absurd (for example, if the road is completely straight and the author has driven donuts for 10 seconds =p ) but as long as your drifts make sense, you don't have to stress about it :)
Back in action!

People, just built your track with 3 very long slides and it's nice. :d

Don't ask so much about every exception of the rules.
The judges will judge who did the best and most sensefull slides, that's all. ;)
Moped Racer

echo4hhsm says:
@Enai Siaion i drove your Track several Times and i need only some short drifts on your Track. i can reach first Checkpoint Complete without Drifting

The first checkpoint is right after the first bend. I suppose you mean the second checkpoint and yes, you can noslide any drift track if you drive like a turtle.

I say turtle because I watched your replay and raced against it, beating you by over 5 seconds (even the AT beats you by 3 seconds) so I win according to the rules of gladiatorial combat. Anyway:

- Your first drift is 7.8 seconds. This is because you drove so slowly that you interrupted both your first and last drifts; normally you'll only lose either drift and if you're really fast it is continuous. I beat your time to CP2 by about 0.60 seconds, sacrificing the first drift but having no problems at all keeping my drift up all the way to the second cp after that. It seems you tried so hard to noslide at the CP1 booster that you went wide on the ensuing corner and lost all of your speed.

- Your second drift is well above 8 seconds, in fact it is unnecessarily long because you can actually noslide when you leave the last corner.

- Your third drift went way wide at that left hander and then you slammed on the brakes for good measure. You managed to lose 3 seconds on a distance of 15 seconds. Yeah, I suppose you won't drift if you drive like that.
:cool:

Replay: http://www.mediafire.com/?fd1i65ox013jc1t (1:15.58)

I'll let the judges decide, but if they can't beat my replay they need to accept my word for it. ;) I cba to revalidate the track with a faster AT.
Moped Racer

I drove your track as well Enai, I don't see any problem with it. Fits to the rules for sure. :)
Back in action!

Okay, so I don't need to race against every judge to prove my point. :cool:
Moped Racer

no enai ;-) they will disqualify your track when they announce the winner though:' )
THINK its not illegal yet

:|
Moped Racer
Page: 6 of 10 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem