Search Results
Read Post 7:52 PM on 04-Dec-2019
 aurovee
Because the Lagoon environment relies on terraforming to build just about anything I'm allowing terrain to extend outside of the legal building area ONLY as far as required to fit the whole track on it. This is actually an extremely benevolent act...

Read Post 3:51 PM on 04-Dec-2019
 AR »rexine
Because the Lagoon environment relies on terraforming to build just about anything I'm allowing terrain to extend outside of the legal building area ONLY as far as required to fit the whole track on it. This is actually an extremely benevolent act...

Read Post 3:36 PM on 04-Dec-2019
 Rioyter
magnets :thinking:

Read Post 4:35 AM on 04-Dec-2019
  pjw
This is a great MTC idea. /me tries to decide if I could make 2x2x64 high work...

Read Post 10:46 PM on 03-Dec-2019
 ivanovich76
Someone must have a better time Enduraton - 8:36:77 (I know the 8:29 is possible, grinding it) Enduraton 2 - 16:42:06 Enduraton 3 - 25:54:08

Read Post 3:13 PM on 03-Dec-2019
 AR »rexine
Yeah it'll be a challenge for dirt, but it's still not allowed. You can at least use the dirt blocks that don't require hills unhindered.

Read Post 11:56 AM on 03-Dec-2019
 Rioyter
So its not allowed to just cover the whole builing area in dirt that you can build dirt hills inside the box? The fences at the side make it kinda hard to use dirt in any way then :(

Read Post 11:37 AM on 03-Dec-2019
 Ozon
I give you a gift of 5 euros. The account Maniaplanet "Ekim" does not exist. Maniaplanet account and MX account are two different things. You logged into the MX account Ekim, which is not connected to a Maniaplanet account, and made the donation...

Read Post 8:46 AM on 03-Dec-2019
 road64
I give you a gift of 5 euros. The account Maniaplanet "Ekim" does not exist.

Read Post 12:30 AM on 03-Dec-2019
 Ozon
Hi error, you did donate with the account "Ekim", not with the account "error" (Check the username on the screenshots). That mistake might've been on you. Please reply if you want to have the supporter days transferred to your current (error /...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem