Search Results
Read Post 2:48 PM on 02-Sep-2011
 Sriver (TMS <3)
When looking at the BOTW, it doesn't seem to me as if speedtech would be a dominant genre. 3 PF tracks in that list before the game is released... Wtf?! :|

Read Post 2:46 PM on 02-Sep-2011
 Sriver (TMS <3)
Let's say 80% offroad then. (And start a 6 page discussion in the MTC thread about how these 80% are counted.) Btw, great idea, Jet. (Y)

Read Post 2:46 PM on 02-Sep-2011
 Jet777
hey guys, this topic is actually getting a little sad... So we're all gonna just give up on building a certain style because the physics have changed a bit? :s

Read Post 2:35 PM on 02-Sep-2011
 Golo
:@ Every second video ppl post is forbidden in Germany, so annoying... anyway, I watched a live-version in quite good quality and think its pretty good, excellent guitar, it wasnt any innovative or new experience for me but who cares 8/10 Konta...

Read Post 2:31 PM on 02-Sep-2011
 KiWiNiNjA
Yes, because the narrow roads with walls are useless and wallrides aren't smooth. Drift speedtech is fun, but it's the only viable genre in TM2. Bull****!

Read Post 2:29 PM on 02-Sep-2011
 GrimR
18 July (same as nelson mandela xD) 1992, Macedonia :cool:

Read Post 2:29 PM on 02-Sep-2011
 FT»Joyeux
The game is forcing you to build in a certain way? Really? Really? Yes, because the narrow roads with walls are useless and wallrides aren't smooth. Drift speedtech is fun, but it's the only viable genre in TM2. Some great FS have been done...

Read Post 2:21 PM on 02-Sep-2011
 Enai Siaion
The game is forcing you to build in a certain way? Really? Really? Yes, because the narrow roads with walls are useless and wallrides aren't smooth. Drift speedtech is fun, but it's the only viable genre in TM2.

Read Post 2:17 PM on 02-Sep-2011
 Space
15 tomorrow :cool:

Read Post 2:11 PM on 02-Sep-2011
 skouatteur
Only one for now: Deep Water http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/screenshot/normal/2044 It's about 1min long, please let me know what you think of it.

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem