Search Results
Read Post 3:44 AM on 02-Sep-2011
 Jet777
How about an only thin-road MTC? =P

Read Post 3:35 AM on 02-Sep-2011
 Jet777
waaoaaaah, i just found this now :O I'm in, again. hopefully this will be as good as last time (L)

Read Post 3:30 AM on 02-Sep-2011
 Jet777
I think he was talking more about .gif files and stuff like that ;) would be a cool idea if it could be done though.. :o

Read Post 2:56 AM on 02-Sep-2011
 Passion
i am so happy to be here ;) but i don't have the game yet.

Read Post 2:51 AM on 02-Sep-2011
 banjee»UD
well deserved win imo. Awsome screen! (Y)

Read Post 2:49 AM on 02-Sep-2011
 banjee»UD
although Nadeo said that block import would not be possible at the release of the game, they did not say it would never be available. :cool:

Read Post 2:47 AM on 02-Sep-2011
 banjee»UD
hmm are you saying that a sign might possibly show something other than a picture? that would be cool if you could set it so that it showed what was on your screen so you could watch yourself race similar to a big screen at a stadium, or sports aren...

Read Post 2:03 AM on 02-Sep-2011
 Bat_Zotsky
Trying my hand at maps after playing some user made ones online (Caught myself bad-mouthing the maps before even looking at how difficult it could be). Well, after playing around I can see why some maps have bad points, you can really paint yourse...

Read Post 2:00 AM on 02-Sep-2011
 ripbox
Little 'o' 2573

Read Post 12:39 AM on 02-Sep-2011
 Bucky
That doesn't make sense to me at all. There's such a demand for so many other blocks. Just look at the wish blocks thread ... I know that not all of them can be met, but a lot of them are things that, if done, will greatly help out the building co...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem