Search Results
Read Post 8:03 PM on 14-Jun-2017
 skyslide
we are on it, update coming soon, cant tell date xd about item sorting, we cant do anything about the shit lightmaps on dirt we cant do anything about the shit lightmaps on the rest of blocks, its problem with cache, if we update the tp, the maps...

Read Post 7:57 PM on 14-Jun-2017
 Beatinfected
Hey guys, im trying to make a gps in the mediatracker and im almost desperately, because i cant figure out why some strange bugs appears. The gps is supposed to start when you wait 3 seconds at start. All is setted up correctly in the Mediatr...

Read Post 7:38 PM on 14-Jun-2017
 Racho
As someone who grew up on Stadium Speed-Fun server and started off trackbuilding with Stadium Speed-Fun and only later expanded to other styles and environments, I'm really torn on this. For the Stadium online community Speed-Fun might be a big pa...

Read Post 4:54 PM on 14-Jun-2017
 Racho

Read Post 4:51 PM on 14-Jun-2017
 Racho

Read Post 9:24 AM on 14-Jun-2017
 Xymph
TM-Wiki (formerly at tm-wiki.org) died about a year and a half ago. It covered general info about the entire TrackMania series, but it also was the only place to collect detailed technical information about the GameBox engine, the GBX and MUX file f...

Read Post 5:01 AM on 14-Jun-2017
 Snowman

Read Post 9:52 PM on 13-Jun-2017
 Linkin|Alex
Oh true, but it's still a good theme to use later on for the MTC itself. (Y) And I see 90MC and MTC as separate enough competitions that if things do happen to overlap, I don't think that's a bad thing. 90MC focuses on how fast and also how well som...

Read Post 8:53 PM on 13-Jun-2017
 iHq/fredair.esu
Alex]now that mp4 has free wheeling tiles for all environments, I think it would be cool to have a theme where the driver starts immediately into a free wheel, and it lasts for the duration of the entire track. osko that's a good idea, will keep it...

Read Post 6:17 PM on 13-Jun-2017
 Knight Jr.

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem