Search Results
Read Post 4:48 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 FT»Joyeux
this whole discussion has gone a bit too far. :| Simply. This topic is a repetition of something we already discussed about 100 times. We told sooo many times ot the "underraetd" author the way to be known. We told sooo many times that, as hav...

Read Post 4:47 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 Roa
Gril

Read Post 4:47 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 diplo
hey all ! vey nice site i luv it <3

Read Post 4:44 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 Virus
Mmmm hard to rate a music since it really depends on people's tastes, but i'd give a 7 / 10. I like the rythm and the variety of sounds, and there's nothing unpleasant into it. It's a little too noisy though, and a bit long. Here's another one. Th...

Read Post 4:44 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 Osl112
If I remember there already was suching pay to upload system on TrackMania CarPark before. If you were given an award for a skin, you could upload two others, or something like this. That would make tracks remain longer in the lastest uploaded li...

Read Post 4:37 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 Podel
I feel like an idiot now :D thanks ^^

Read Post 4:36 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 Virus
Yeah same here ^^

Read Post 4:36 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 SabineGoth
On the night following Pascow's death, Louis is visited by the student's walking, ... Louis dismisses the episode as a result of stress from Pascow's death ... Talkin about cool names ... you seem to have died in some story, so you are cool to fit...

Read Post 4:33 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 tmjonas
Tstar, did you ever consider that "good" is completely in the eye of the beholder?

Read Post 4:32 PM on 23-Aug-2011
 Poorly Taxidermied Fox
the first question should be: "for what do you get planets?" ;) Every 1000 ladder points gives you 100 planets. It's also safe to assume that uploading replays in single player will give you planets, not to mention the daily login bonus is probabl...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem