Read Post 9:32 PM on 22-Aug-2011
 FT»Mandark
Gear ?

Read Post 9:32 PM on 22-Aug-2011
 Jet777
shock-ed

Read Post 9:31 PM on 22-Aug-2011
 FT»Joyeux
He's my teammate, it wasn't hard AT ALL xD You're (have to guess who) when you watch the GPS of an enpicly insane map. ;)

Read Post 9:30 PM on 22-Aug-2011
 Jet777
yes, he does sound cool, i just hope he gives me a good score on the tmufx mtc :P too late for bribes, man, i'm already done judging :cool: Joyeux: Oh. i like sevens. :)

Read Post 9:30 PM on 22-Aug-2011
 Roa
Bah, guess it wasn't that hard after all xD, your turn Joyeux! :done:

Read Post 9:29 PM on 22-Aug-2011
 FT»Joyeux
Ok so, smth harder, his nickname could be the name of an animal. wallaby? The bit about the numbers was just because i have some in my name? =P i didn't even know the answer to that one until the Pack bit xD No, because you say "track D =...

Read Post 9:29 PM on 22-Aug-2011
  WRAITH
at the end of the day TM fans see this as something new and just about everyone will try it/play on it, more than likely along time But i will never leave TMUF i love trying to many peoples work from island,rally etc to my best world coast with ove...

Read Post 9:28 PM on 22-Aug-2011
 Cipher»LT
i dunno but he sounds really cool :o yes, he does sound cool, i just hope he gives me a good score on the tmufx mtc :P

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem