Search Results
Read Post 4:54 PM on 21-Aug-2011

Read Post 4:53 PM on 21-Aug-2011
 Nim
yes, it looks pretty awesome mith motion blur and these reflections (L) edit: my new one, a track screenshot for Jet777, which turned out pretty cool I think^^ click!

Read Post 4:48 PM on 21-Aug-2011
 max-kf
In this Thread i will post the Tracks i create :) So here are the previous Tracks! 1. DE/AC - CELERATE This Track will challenge you in your acceleration and deceleration skills! Here is the Trailer for the Track. The TRACKMANIA Exchange...

Read Post 4:47 PM on 21-Aug-2011
 Kobe
It was my first shot. I guess its easy to make good shots in such a beautiful environment :D

Read Post 4:46 PM on 21-Aug-2011
Obviously Forza will implement this eventually. Just be patient, I'm pretty sure it's not the easiest task to do here.

Read Post 4:42 PM on 21-Aug-2011
 Nim
wow, damn awesome Kobe :O

Read Post 4:42 PM on 21-Aug-2011
 Etidu
@ Ville : Incredible how well the instruments melt together, sounds so warm and wonderful ! Awesome music 10/10 @ Windows 3.1 : Sounds too familiar to other songs from the same genre in my opinion, but it still sounded ok to me ... 6.5/10. Dan...

Read Post 4:39 PM on 21-Aug-2011
 Kobe
Hi. I was working on ss for my track and came up with really cool wallpaper. Enjoy it here

Read Post 4:35 PM on 21-Aug-2011
 BLiNNeMaNS
thought i'd share my vids here as well.. My latest track, heard some had a little trouble finding the route and as i didn't know how to implement a gps ghost yet (solved in the final version) the track was spread online without a gps. Driftig...

Read Post 4:34 PM on 21-Aug-2011
 TroZ
I made a track with customer music, and it plays when I play the track locally. However, I've hear that it doesn't work on a dedicated server. I'm assuming the same issue would occur for people that download the file from Mania Exchange. Wha...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem