Search Results
Read Post 10:48 PM on 20-Mar-2017
 Linkin|Alex
Nice find Cyan! I've been able to reproduce that with blocks placed in the air, but I haven't been able to do it for blocks that are touching the ground, but I'm sure I haven't tried all the possibilities yet. (I got it, and Clearvision also posted h...

Read Post 8:38 PM on 20-Mar-2017
 AR »Cyan
I have found a way to cut the connector sections off the end of any piece of track that has a yellow connector piece. The reason this is unique is i can do it only using blockmixer, whereas others have done it before using custom blocks or block edit...

Read Post 6:55 PM on 20-Mar-2017
 Golo
Golo & keissla, can you confirm that you judged? Oops, didn't see that you have to verify. Yeah, I judged. Feel like mentioning though that I personally would prefer a simple 1-10 rating, these categories are always so awkward to rate.

Read Post 6:04 PM on 20-Mar-2017
 |[X-v]|Slow
Hey, I got a little problem. After the public folder from the dropbox is gone for free users, I have to work around with my url's. I have changed ONLY a single custom sign and the MX map ID is still the same. An upload from the "new" versio...

Read Post 4:50 PM on 20-Mar-2017
 FT»Osaka
Before we get into judging: 117467 is also disqualified for improper finish orientation (It's not outside of the box or crossed towards the outside of the box) https://ac.ozontm.de/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/tempmtc.jpg Judging Everyone is all...

Read Post 3:47 PM on 20-Mar-2017
 iHq/fredair.esu
How to use the 64³ base map:1. Open a titlepack, where you have 64x base maps (I recommend the ESL Competition Titlepack) 2. Open mapeditor, advanced and 64x maps 3. Save the empty map 4. Close the titlepack & open the map with the usual Nadeo Sta...

Read Post 1:33 PM on 20-Mar-2017
 bbonbbon
117966 MASSIVE 100.000 PLANETS PRIZE POOL FOR THE FIRST PLAYER BEATING THE AUTHOR TIME! Planets for top10 will be distributed as well, deadline is set to the 27th of March, 23:59 CEST. Good luck!

Read Post 1:06 PM on 20-Mar-2017
 FT»Osaka
For starters deadline is at the end of the day. And to be more precise, when I lock the thread the day after in the morning. That said, entries are closed from now. I need to do a last pass on the maps before putting up the sheet but so far Stereo...

Read Post 1:02 PM on 20-Mar-2017
 TGYoshi
Fixed

Read Post 1:02 PM on 20-Mar-2017
 TGYoshi
Regarded as fixed (using ellipses in new search)

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem