Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Inactive 
Inactive
Page: 1 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer
Inactive  

Hey buds ;)

It may sound eccentic and useless to open a thread for this reason...
But i just would like to inform you that im inactive and most probably, if someone writes me a pm, he won't get an answer.
School and work and in general the real life are taking a lot of time..
I don't know when and if i will be back.

Bye!

Can be closed :d

Moped Racer

tl;dr
Quad Bike Racer

ts;r;bb^^
Zimmer Racer

nah, I'm not going to abbreviate this:

too uninteresting and eccentric and too much "I am so important that I have to tell the world that I am inactive" feeling so I read it but I disregard your opinion

Hell, if people were to make topics to tell the world that they are inactive... Hell, that would DESTROY forums!
Beetle Racer

metoxys says:
nah, I'm not going to abbreviate this:

too uninteresting and eccentric and too much "I am so important that I have to tell the world that I am inactive" feeling so I read it but I disregard your opinion

Hell, if people were to make topics to tell the world that they are inactive... Hell, that would DESTROY forums!

This is your point of view... Some people in the last weeks pm'ed me a lot to ask for some minor works. So i thought it was better to say that in "public".

Is not going to be a "one week holiday" inactivity.. but something longer.. or maybe definitive.

Moped Racer

Some others just edit their display name (Account-->Update Account Information), adding "currently inactive" or something. No critisism, just saying.
Last edited by broadsword,
Moped Racer

wow meto all the guy wanted to do was say that he was going to be inactive in an unimportant forum, and then you go and call him an attention seeking asshole.

Really?
Old Age Caravanner

Chill out people, no need to get upset over this. While the action may come of as a bit of self-proclaming fame, dejavu is known and as he himself said, people we're pm'ing him about stuff. He's also writing it humbly, in my opinion.

broadsword says:
Some others just edit their display name (Account-->Update Account Information), adding "currently inactive" or something. No critisism, just saying.

This is a better idea, but noone's perfect, perhaps he just didn't think of it at that time. Now chill, all of you.
Old Age Caravanner

I am Active :d

maybe a new feature to this site. ^^ there can be an auto answer if you have it on in settings. ^^

This is a auto answer

1. This user is inactive.
2. Iam on vecation.
3. iam on a break.
4. comming back xx dec
5. customize.
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

Great idea!
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 1 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem