Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  King of the hill ^^ 
King of the hill ^^
Page: 5 of 11
Locked  0 Observer

I push the previous owner off the hill.

My hill.
Last edited by Phoenyx Imperius,
Rise from the ashes!

Waits until the owner will go to the toilet (everyone have to sooner or later), then run on the hill.

MY HILL
G-kart Racer

put a chocolate cake at the bottom of the hill... everyone likes chocolate cake.

MY HILL!
Quad Bike Racer

I recite the ingredients to that cake, making everyone go after the previous owner.

MY HILL!

P.S. Portal Reference.
Rise from the ashes!

I detonate the explosives.

MY CRATER.
Quad Bike Racer

I decloak my Dead Ringer and backstab the previous owner with Your Eternal Reward before shooting him with the L'etranger for good measure. I then tip my Familiar Fez and announce...

We all knew it is MY HILL!!!
Rise from the ashes!

I make a $100 bill into a paper airplane, throw it, to be chased by the previous owner.

MY HILL!
Sports Saloon Racer

I will point my finger to the previous owner and yell "BANG!" resulting into a heavy taunt kill.

MY HILL!

Beetle Racer

I declare Exterminatus on the hill, and it is reduced to a smoldering crater by an orbital barrage.

MY Crater!!!

Bucky says:
I make a $100 bill into a paper airplane, throw it, to be chased by the previous owner.

MY HILL!

Major but understandable miscalculation on your part. I don't chase after every dollar I see.
Last edited by Phoenyx Imperius,
Rise from the ashes!

i start singing, and make you all run away.

MY HILL!
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 5 of 11 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem