Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  King of the hill ^^ 
King of the hill ^^
Page: 9 of 11
Locked  0 Observer

Asks a mod to IP-ban you, just for the sake of spam-free topics.

MIJN HEUVELTJE!
Learner Driver

Is very insulted and lets out all¹ my rage on you, resulting in you disintegrating into quarks.

MAAAAAAAAAH HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL!

¹ All rage which has been stockpiled up to this moment since 21st century. Does not include future rage.
Beetle Racer

Drops a nuke - AGAIN

MY HILL!!!
Rise from the ashes!

I manipulated your hazmat suit, bwahahah.

MY HILL
Quad Bike Racer

Doesn't matter, I have a built-up immunity to radiation.

Still my hill!
Rise from the ashes!

i go for a walk up the hill, and see that you're in a portaloo doing a poo.
i push this portaloo down the kill, killing you in the process.

Now it's MY HILL!
Quad Bike Racer

Dude, you're frozen. No way to stop me from simply pushing of the hill.

LE HILL ESTE MY.
Quad Bike Racer

I build a hardware store that caries everything next to the hill, and every 27th customer will get a ball-ended hammer free. Now all of you have to get a pair of pliers for every room in your house, and there's a hacksaw with your name on it. Meanwhile, I walk up onto the hill and claim it as my own.

We've got:
Allen Wrenches, gerbil feeders, toilet seats, electric heaters, trash compactors, juice extractors, shower rods and water meters, walkie talkies, copper wire, safety goggles, radial tires, BB pellets, rubber mallets, fans and dehumidifiers, picture hangers, paper cutters, waffle irons, window shutters, paint removers, window louvers, masking tape and plastic gutters, kitchen faucets, pesticides for fumigation, high performance lubrication, metal roofing, water proofing, multi-purpose insulation, air compressors, brass connectors, wrecking chisels, smoke detectors, tire gauges, hamster cages, thermostats and bug deflectors, trailer hitch demagnetizes, automatic circumcisers, tennis rackets, angle brackets, Duracells and Energizers, soffit panels, circuit breakers, vacuum cleaners, coffee makers, calculators, generators, matching salt and pepper shakers!

MY HILL!!!
Last edited by Phoenyx Imperius,
Rise from the ashes!

Sends a blue waffle iron.

MY HILL!
The Green Dude

walks up the hill and talks to you about the benifits of living down the hill in the valley you decide to accept that i'm right, as i normally am, and go and live in the valley through completly non violent methods.

now i believe that the deeds of the hill are mine.
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 9 of 11 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem