replays disappear !
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
replays disappear !  
Two times now, when I try to upload my new record on a track, i got the message; ur time does not qualify for submission, so in disbelieve i check the auto save replay folder, and to my surprise it is not my new record there, but the old one, but when I start the track again and finish, my new record appear there as my best time..... So my new time is there, just not in the auto save folder..... What do I do wrong ? :$
Moped Racer

What ? 14 views. and not a single answer??? But I figured it out..... Its not like in TMNF, where " autosaves " never being overwritten by last replay... (Unless the time is better....) It will be, if u start the track again..... and finish with a "poorer" time then last "personal record"...... In TM2, it will overwrite your best record time... That`s the reason why it`s wise to save a new personal record separately in another folder then " autosaves "..... Now I know, and now U know also..... Canyon Rocks, but "sucks" in many ways, still.......
Moped Racer

offline mode in TM² is pure shit tbh. I think that's because nadeo started testing solo mode like 1 week before release.
Zimmer Racer

After you drive the track, and the replay starts playing automatically, just click the button at the bottom that says "Save the Replay." It does exactly what it says it does.
Sports Saloon Racer

still not a real way out.
Zimmer Racer

I'm sorry if having to click a couple of times to save a replay is too much for some people. It's what I do. :p
Sports Saloon Racer

what if you improve your time all the time and you dunno which will be the best one? save tenths of replays? and for every track.
Zimmer Racer

Saving replays is trivial. Space requirements for replays is trivial. Anything you don't need, Shift+delete (permadelete, skips the recycle bin), which is also trivial. Really, it's not that big of a deal. 8-|
Sports Saloon Racer

still don't understand why Nadeo screwed such an awesome thing like autosaves.
Zimmer Racer

It seems to me that do it right wasn't too hard for devs...
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem