Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC - February 2012 [Results on page 4!] 
MTC - February 2012 [Results on page 4!]
Page: 3 of 6
Post Reply  0 Observer

»Glumanda says:
tmu has 4 judges and 16 entries :-w

Yeah, but two are the hosts.

KekX and Ville would never judge while hosting, I don't think. So you're really only looking at one more judge on United.
Site Leader

yeah , but didnt find anyone , so it will be judged with 4 ... 8-|
Learner Driver

I meant, if you and RKO didn't judge then you'd only have two judges and that's only one more judge than there is here.

But I fear that anyone seeing this topic will only see our conversation on this page. It's important that anyone checking this topic sees KekX message from the previous page, so I'll quote it:

KekX says:
There are 7 tracks, but only 1 judge! Please help us! :|

Send KekX a PM if you can judge!
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

We have 4 judges now! Thanks a lot for your applications (y)
MTC underway!

:cool:
burp...

whats about the results? :)
G-kart Racer

I finished some days ago with judging :)
Moped Racer

I will send my judging sheet before the end of this week ;)
Learner Driver

I sent mine in finally. I didn't know I was judging until after KekX said he needed more judges. And then I didn't know what I got myself into... because I had never driven tracks this fast in Canyon. It was like learning the environment over again. It took me quite a while to climatize.

So I'm sorry my comments will be a bit shorter than usual... I was doing good just to get the scoring done at all. This is by far the hardest MTC I've judged, even though the entries were so few.
Site Leader

eyebo (516) says:
I sent mine in finally. I didn't know I was judging until after KekX said he needed more judges. And then I didn't know what I got myself into... because I had never driven tracks this fast in Canyon. It was like learning the environment over again. It took me quite a while to climatize.

So I'm sorry my comments will be a bit shorter than usual... I was doing good just to get the scoring done at all. This is by far the hardest MTC I've judged, even though the entries were so few.

I agree
Moped Racer
Page: 3 of 6 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem