Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  BASCO 2012 - Stage 1 [Results on page 11!] 
BASCO 2012 - Stage 1 [Results on page 11!]
Page: 5 of 13
Post Reply  0 Observer

I like the idea...
Just a few questions. Supose I win first stage, Can I participate in second stage? I think there would be a rule that if you win X round, you can't participate in x+1... Or maybe anymore...

Can I participate in second stage if I don't enter in first? I like this BASCO idea (first time I hear something about it...) Maybe I do a try... But I don't have much free time this week...

About that of becoming dark a part builded before for another player, or destroy his scenery... Well. There's a team of judges who decides if your stage is ok for THE ENTIRE track. I mean if you build something that in some way is negativly affecting the whole track, you just won't win the round...

Anyway i think i would be nice to do a final scenery round. When the track is finished, give a week for build a nice scenery to the track. (Something like the MT round). If not, must be a rule build in day mod... Imagine a night track without (lights) scenery... You need a lot of stuff for building 10 seconds in a fast track... you guessed, I don't like dark tracks... I know is just a personal opinion... but i think 1000 planets isn't enough for build night scenery... In the final scenery stage the builder can choose the mod he wants, and give it the darkness he wants...

I think final stuff on this contest will be fun... ;)

Quad Bike Racer

DeMeNs says:
I like the idea...
Just a few questions. Supose I win first stage, Can I participate in second stage? I think there would be a rule that if you win X round, you can't participate in x+1... Or maybe anymore...

Can I participate in second stage if I don't enter in first? I like this BASCO idea (first time I hear something about it...) Maybe I do a try... But I don't have much free time this week...

KekX says:
Can you submit an entry if you won a stage already?
No, once you win a stage, you have to sit back and let others compete for the remaining stages. If you win a stage, you will be invited to join the judges!
Moped Racer

... and yes, you can join the competition in later stage, you don't have to submit for each stage. No worries.
Moped Racer

I'm a little curious about the mapname.
My login is 'Sirc', but if you want to search for some of my tracks, you have to search for 'Minato'.

So, should I name my track "S1-Sirc" or "S1-Minato"? :p
Learner Driver

Use your MX login 'Minato' please :)
Last edited by KekX,
MTC underway!

tcq says:
Feel the same. There should be always two competitions but i guess it might be to hard to find enough judges for it -_-
Well the same judges could judge both versions. Since the total amount of tracks would be the same I think. You just split up the block-mixed and the good-tracks (Ehh I meant non-mixed-tracks) ^^ (lol) Hehe

So:
- Same amount of tracks
- Same judges
- 2 winners
- everyone happy? xD

Or something like that :)
Anywayz, that's what I meant with the split MTC :d

:cool:
Last edited by DaKKoN,
Learner Driver

SPIDER (207) says:
1. is it allowed to copy whole track and move it. ?
2. can we build the track in a hole / on a montain or must the start be on the ground. ?

I feel ignored :'(
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

SPIDER (207) says:
SPIDER (207) says:
1. is it allowed to copy whole track and move it. ?
2. can we build the track in a hole / on a montain or must the start be on the ground. ?

I feel ignored :'(

I think you can start the track however you want?

And as for me i wrote in my author comment that the next builder is free to move my start how much he/she wants :p
· · · – – – · · ·

Yeah, how you build your start is completely up to you.

And the copy/move thing doesn't matter in the first stage :p
MTC underway!

DaKKoN says:
You just split up the block-mixed and the good-tracks (Ehh I meant non-mixed-tracks)

++ ^^ (y) (l)
Beetle Racer
Page: 5 of 13 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem