Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  BASCO 2012 - Stage 1 [Results on page 11!] 
BASCO 2012 - Stage 1 [Results on page 11!]
Page: 9 of 13
Post Reply  0 Observer

Well, there's no need to keep you in suspense any longer, so here's the trackpack:

http://tm-exchange.com/files/public/BASCO/BASCO-2012_Stage1.zip

Have fun :)
Last edited by KekX,
MTC underway!

Thank you so much! :cool:
Beetle Racer

The tngg and the minato map are cut-able, but i think this will depend on, how you continue to build the map in the next stages.
Just one question which came into my mind, after testing the maps. As there are some really hard versions, how should the map looks like in the end? Should it be an online playable map or should it be a creative masterpiece where you are happy to finish it? If the first one, then all CPs should be respawnabel, right?

Btw. great job tuta :)
Last edited by tcq,
Moped Racer

I've read somewhere it should be a nice online map.
Moped Racer

Accessible to a large audience, but interesting enough to keep players on their toes. :)
Old Age Caravanner

wow ! cool tracks (l)
G-kart Racer

Yeah ^^ going to be fun (l)
Beetle Racer

Played through all of these at lunch today--I thought tuta's was cool as well, but I also liked lolig's and I thought that dmns' map was very cool and different--some thinking outside the box going on there. :)
Track Slacker

The first phase of Stage 1 judging is finished - the following 6 tracks have made it into the final:

Note: They are listed in random order.

pjw
Banjee
Enai Siaion
Luxray
haenry
Nimrod

The winner will be announced on Friday! :cool:

I think the decision will be difficult; and it has already been difficult. Lots of nice starts! (y)
For those who haven't reached the final voting: There are still 5 stages left which you can win ;)
Last edited by KekX,
MTC underway!

nice to hear my start is liked, since I wasn't really sure. Can't wait to see who wins (y)
Beetle Racer
Page: 9 of 13 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem