Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  BASCO 2012 - Stage 1 [Results on page 11!] 
BASCO 2012 - Stage 1 [Results on page 11!]
Page: 10 of 13
Post Reply  0 Observer

pjw says:
I thought that dmns' map was very cool and different--some thinking outside the box going on there. :)

For all its worth, which isn't a lot, I gave that map a 9/10 in my results sheet, which was the 2nd highest mark I gave.
Surely Retired

pjw says:
Played through all of these at lunch today--I thought tuta's was cool as well, but I also liked lolig's and I thought that dmns' map was very cool and different--some thinking outside the box going on there. :)

Thk :-)

Quad Bike Racer

Nnnooooo i didn't made it to the final phase :'(
Anyway it was mostly a PF track. Hope I will have luck with the second stage 8-|
Beetle Racer

Nice to see most of these are FS! (y)
Learner Driver

Nimrod says:
nice to hear my start is liked, since I wasn't really sure. Can't wait to see who wins (y)

Ditto! :d
Beetle Racer

Enai Siaion => best part ;)
Moped Racer

FT»Mandark says:
Nnnooooo i didn't made it to the final phase :'(
Anyway it was mostly a PF track. Hope I will have luck with the second stage 8-|

I guess the reason why it didn't made it into that list is that your start of is almost just suitable for a fullspeed track. I think it was really important here to build something that is more "flexible" ;)
Beetle Racer

I was an hour late to send in my scores, so they didn't get counted.

But for those who are curious, my sheet looked like this:

tmjonas: 10 points
everyone else: 0 points.

8-|
Site Leader

lol what. hurry up next time

8-|

I also liked tuta's btw. .. once I realized where to drive :p
didn't have time to test all of them, but I'm sure we'll get an interesting one to continue. ogog!
G-kart Racer

Sorry. :$

And yeah, you're right, there was some other good ones too, including Tuta's. I'm looking forward to seeing how the track progresses in stage 2.
Site Leader
Page: 10 of 13 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem