Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  BASCO 2012 - Stage 1 [Results on page 11!] 
BASCO 2012 - Stage 1 [Results on page 11!]
Page: 12 of 13
Post Reply  0 Observer

Congratz Luxray!
Now we know one of the judges for the next section-- Hey Luxray, what would you say if 10000 Planets were suddenly to appear in your account that seemed to have come from me? ;)
Beetle Racer

He doesn't have to judge, but he has the option to.
Site Leader

I'm just keeping my options open.... :p
Beetle Racer

lol... is it possible that Luxray's entry already used 1549 planets? or is that because of the shadows...?
Moped Racer

if you start an empty map it already has 1125 planets ;)
Beetle Racer

Just a short question : Am I allowed to copy and paste the whole track and all its parts because I am at the border of the building area or is that considered to be a change of the original track (S1 - luxray)??
Old Age Caravanner

aha, ty nimrod ^^
and @ thrawn: I honestly don't know, but I wouldn't do it just in case...
Moped Racer

Thrawn says:
Just a short question : Am I allowed to copy and paste the whole track and all its parts because I am at the border of the building area or is that considered to be a change of the original track (S1 - luxray)??

That's not allowed: "Please notice that you are not allowed to move the track! "
MTC underway!

Based on that rule, do the judges make decisions based partly on the options open to the builders of the next stage?
Beetle Racer

KekX says:
Thrawn says:

That's not allowed: "Please notice that you are not allowed to move the track! "

Ok, then I've got a problem :d
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 12 of 13 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem