Deleting of replay
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Deleting of replay  
I come up with a nice idea (I think :p ) that will require a run impossible to detect by CP.. So, my question is, can replay uploaded for a track like that, be deleted after inspection, if not qualified according to the rules set by author? :o
Moped Racer

Hm, start feeling a cold wall here now.... :$
Moped Racer

Now I really start wondering... 3 days.. no answer, no help... for an easy to answer question... Whats going on here? Am i missing something here? 8-|
Moped Racer

I saw the question, then thought someone else would answer it... but I guess I was wrong.

I have no way to delete replays. If this was to be done, it'd have to be done my Forzyy or MrA... someone with higher access than me.
Site Leader

eyebo (701) says:
I saw the question, then thought someone else would answer it... but I guess I was wrong.

I have no way to delete replays. If this was to be done, it'd have to be done my Forzyy or MrA... someone with higher access than me.

Tnx anyway eyebo ! U r always there for us.... So it mean i should expect Forzyy or mrA to answer this... ok, if they dont have the time for it, then they should delegate some more higher access to u..... coz, if, as i think, this idea would be a success, there might be some of those kind of manual deleting of replays....
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem