Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  [Solved] A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was dete... 
[Solved] A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client (Text="...nick.....
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
[Solved] A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client (Text="...nick.....  
Got this message when i tried to answer a PM;

"There was an error while processing your request ...

A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client (Text="...nick.....

Click here to go back"

Also when i tried to post my answer in a new pm, got the same message... Any idea?
Last edited by Nesrally,
Moped Racer

what's the nickname?
Zimmer Racer

Chalwhen
Moped Racer

I sent him a PM and it went through just fine. It must be something in the contents of what you're writing to him that's causing the error.
Site Leader

might be connected with this (same user):
tm.mania-exchange.com/threads/1407/fixed-database-login-error?page=-1
Zimmer Racer

Yeah, it might be... coz after posting here, i gave it a try and say only hi and posted it, then it was success... ah, i was thinking, it is fixed ! But then when i edited and inserted same txt again, same... Ok, i try again, and if it is still the same, i try to post the same to u.. if no error there, it must be something else....
Moped Racer

Well, i just tried to send same pm to u eyebo, but same error....Ok, i post my txt here for u to exam it for possible letters or signs or whatever that might coz it... a little private, but never mind...;

Nope, same happen here when i pasted the same txt....must be something in that txt....

Found it ! it was this; "..... < tnx", without the space between .......
Last edited by Nesrally,
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem