Location: Home  Community Forums  General  The kids are coming ! 
The kids are coming !
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
The kids are coming !  
Princessdeyn, the daughter of Rhona, have now taken the, for her, BIG step to start racing here on MX..... She is a shy little girl, only 7 years old, and hesitating for a while to start racing here....as she told me; "daddy, those guys there are so big, I`m so small"....hehehe.....She "won" her copy of Canyon by beating one of my replays in a track i raced here.... She started her racing in TMNF and i could early observe she was talented... she beat most of the author times in white tracks, and also in a a lot of other tracks....

And now, she uploaded her replays in my tracks "Nesrallycross" "N" and "e" and guess what! She is not the last one in the finish line !

And also, hi hi, was able to award my track, living under same roof, racing from same IP adress.... :-w :-w :-w
Blæh forzyy..... ;)

So I hope u guys will give her a warm welcome, so that she can feel the support and get the courage to race more....

Any others here having kids racing TM ?
Moped Racer

am I right, your whole family plays TrackMania? :p haha awesome ;)

well, I also started as a shy little kid, by far not that young though. But TrackMania has a very helpful and friendly community, so I think she will get in well here ;)
Beetle Racer

Nimrod says:
am I right, your whole family plays TrackMania? :p haha awesome ;)

well, I also started as a shy little kid, by far not that young though. But TrackMania has a very helpful and friendly community, so I think she will get in well here ;)

Yes, kind of....Not my whole family in Norway...some do, kids AND grand kids, but occasionally only..they are to busy playing COD and other war and shooting games...

But in the Philippines, they all do.. and love it ! My gf Rhona, her daughter princess, her brother Gong and her nephew Romel..... Gong and Romel not yet playing Canyon, coz cannot afford it yet...but who knows, i might put up a challenge and an award also for them to earn it.... =p
Moped Racer

Welcome to mania-exchange princessdeyn! :d

I guess there's no other game around with such a nice and helpful community as trackmania. At least, I never found one. :p
It's nice to see that people of nearly every age play TM, from the youngest to the oldest and I think she will have fun here for sure. :)
Moped Racer

kruemelyeti (83) says:

I guess there's no other game around with such a nice and helpful community as trackmania. At least, I never found one. :p
It's nice to see that people of nearly every age play TM, from the youngest to the oldest and I think she will have fun here for sure. :)

Well, i haven`t played any other online game in my life, so cannot compare it. But I do have certain issues with both Nadeo, as the company behind this game, and also MX as a "community driven site"... It`s like; Trackmania rocks, but "Nadeo sucks" ! And I just hope it, over time, will not be like this also when it comes to MX. Personally I have mixed feelings and experiences. Like the issue with awarding tracks.. The disappointment was big when my family realize we cannot award each others track here, like we could, and did, in TMX. Receiving PM and post in the forum with accusation of trying to cheat and be called an idiot was not exactly what we were expecting.... And yesterday, princess was SO exited when she reported to me from the Philippines that she beat my time in my track "Nesrallycross a", then right after disappointed reported; Daddy; I cannot post my time ! So I told her; dont worry, I will post in the forum here and it will be fixed soon so u can post ur amazing time ! ......(Imagine, a 7 years old little shy girl beating my time in my own track ! Thats amazing imo...) But until now, the silence is overwhelming ! 19 hours later, viewed by 19 persons,..... And it is not the first and the only post not answered by those supposed to be here to help us....And moderators cannot excuses it all by lack of time a.s.o, coz other post is answered right away... seems like it depends on who is the one asking help.... And, if time is an issue, I`m pretty sure a lot of other racers would happily accept being a moderator to help out that issue....

In the other hand, I have great experiences with the fellow racers here, so that keeps me up for more......
Moped Racer

kruemelyeti (83) says:

Thank you a lot kruemelyeti and see you in some other tracks.
( This message is from princessdeyn.)
Last edited by Rhona,
Learner Driver

@princessdeyn: Welcome to Tm! (y)

@Nesrally:
I dont know what happened between you and mods so thats between you and them. I only wanna say that Ive been a tmx moderator in 2006/2007 and ive removed alot of cheat replays and ive seen plenty self-awards. The system is made because of bad people and good people have to suffer for it. Like anything in life im afraid. And your situation is kinda exceptional so i dont think theyre gonna change the system but thats for them to say ofc. ;)
Quad Bike Racer

GanjaRider says:
@princessdeyn: Welcome to Tm! (y)

@Nesrally:
I dont know what happened between you and mods so thats between you and them. I only wanna say that Ive been a tmx moderator in 2006/2007 and ive removed alot of cheat replays and ive seen plenty self-awards. The system is made because of bad people and good people have to suffer for it. Like anything in life im afraid. And your situation is kinda exceptional so i dont think theyre gonna change the system but thats for them to say ofc. ;)

Yeah, seems like ganja makes u a wise guy ganjarider ! (l)
That the system here is made like it is, because of bad people and good people have to suffer for it, like anything in life, is a statement i agree in 100%... That said, it should not be imposed the way it being done here imo... Its like suspect all black people being criminals because of a few are, and then treat them as if it was...by segregation a.s.o....
To make sure we are really three different persons, living under same roof, thereby sharing same ip address, it would be easy to ask for some kind of evidence for it before accuse for trying to cheat...

But its ok also, we are not totally turned of by it, so we continue our enjoyment on what is to enjoy on this site. Maybe I should not bring it up in the first place, but thats just the way i am..outspoken person....and sometimes suffer consequences of being so....

Thank u btw, for wishing Princess welcome ! It`s appreciated.....
Moped Racer

Again i cant speak for the mods but it wont surprise me if 90% of the cheat detections are valid. So its the opposite of your comparison. The good guys are in minority (and suffer even more). I do agree mods should think of a way to make the good guys feel less criminalized but i've no idea how.
Quad Bike Racer

GanjaRider says:
Again i cant speak for the mods but it wont surprise me if 90% of the cheat detections are valid. So its the opposite of your comparison. The good guys are in minority (and suffer even more). I do agree mods should think of a way to make the good guys feel less criminalized but i've no idea how.

90% of the cheat detection`s might be valid, but that does not make 90% of the members of the community potential cheaters....so i think my comparison is still right.... :p
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem