Location: Home  Community Forums  General  The kids are coming ! 
The kids are coming !
Page: 2 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer

Nesrally says:
GanjaRider says:
Again i cant speak for the mods but it wont surprise me if 90% of the cheat detections are valid. So its the opposite of your comparison. The good guys are in minority (and suffer even more). I do agree mods should think of a way to make the good guys feel less criminalized but i've no idea how.

90% of the cheat detection`s might be valid, but that does not make 90% of the members of the community potential cheaters....so i think my comparison is still right.... :p

Wut? Are you trying to scramble my brain. :p I had to read your post 5 times before i understood lol. Well here's my theory: 90% of the replays posted from the same IP are cheats. Only a very small percentage of the community cheats, lets say 1%. So its 90% of 1%. And people who post good replays from the same ip are only 10% of 1%. So that makes you part of a very small group of good guys who suffer. And im only speculating about the percentage. Hopefully a mod will explain. ;)
Last edited by GR.,
Quad Bike Racer

GanjaRider says:

Wut? Are you trying to scramble my brain. :p I had to read your post 5 times before i understood lol. Well here's my theory: 90% of the replays posted from the same IP are cheats. Only a very small percentage of the community cheats, lets say 1%. So its 90% of 1%. And people who post good replays from the same ip are only 10% of 1%. So that makes you part of a very small group of good guys who suffer. And im only speculating about the percentage. Hopefully a mod will explain. ;)

What???Now U r trying to scramle MY brain...Hehehehe.... ;) No, u might be right about the 90% of replays posted from same ip address, at least from modern and wealthy country's.... But I think country`s like the Philippines, 90% do share same ip address, coz the majority of people do not have computers and go playing games in internet cafes... So when it comes to those players, this rule hit unnecessarily hard...... :(

Also I was hoping mod`s coming forward in the debate about it, but maybe the thread about the topic would be more proper, coz this thread was suppose to be about the kids that are entering the stage.... :) and not my dissatisfaction about some things here.. Sorry to bring it up guys.... 8-|
Moped Racer

I guess my previous post was even a bigger brain scrambler. =p Well I hope they find a solution. And yeah this should be continued on the other thread.
Quad Bike Racer

I'd post a comment about what you guys are talking about... but I've already gave my opinion in another topic. And besides, there's nothing I can personally do about it.

Welcome to the forums Princessdyn! :)
Site Leader
Page: 2 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem