Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Game crashes when loading tracks [FIXED] 
Game crashes when loading tracks [FIXED]
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
Game crashes when loading tracks [FIXED]  
I have a frustrating problem.
I just finished building my last track and I wanted to make a cool screenshot for the website. I changed the graphics to the best possible and started the game again. Looked at a replay took an awesome screenshot and quit the game again.

After uploading my track to the website. I wanted to drive my track again :p
I changed the graphic settings to my normal settings and started the game.
Now the game crashes each time I try to load a map. It doesn't matter what track is it. Even solo campaign tracks won't load. It just crashes to the desktop half way loading the track without an error message.

I've tried changing the graphics to minimal, did benchmark tests (and he didn't crash) and looked at the crashlog file which i don't understand.

pfff i just can't believe it, i've done this procedure a few times now and this is the first time my game crashes. And I was just playing it 5 min ago. :s

Can anybody help?
Last edited by Sticky,
Feels gooood!

Ok strange things going on.

I tried looking at a replay and that worked. I tried opening a track in the editor and that worked. I tried racing the track in the editor and that worked.
I thought I might as well try to load the track itself and guess what it worked.

very very strange.
I'm going to do some more tests to see if it works or not.

*edit
I just quit the game, started it up again and tried opening a track. And guess what it crashed again :'(
Last edited by Sticky,
Feels gooood!

Sticky says:
and looked at the crashlog file which i don't understand.

It's full of memory addresses isn't it? Only Nadeo understands those. :p

You might also benefit from posting this at ManiaPlanet. :done:
Deep fried

I know, i've been looking there for answers but nothing helped. And I'm trying to remember my password for the website but I can't figure it out. Funny enough I can't even send an email to myself with the password. It gives me an error telling me to try again later. :@

I've done some tests and as it seems I can load a track in the editor and then try to load a track just to play, it works. But it doesn't work trying to play the track first thing I do when the game has launched.
Feels gooood!
Feels gooood!

Hehe, no idea, just wanted to say that, that moon looked pretty cool... ;)
Moped Racer

The big one?
Yeah I thought so to. Although the lighting is off, unless the moon is a giant spotlight :o
Feels gooood!

Sticky says:
The big one?
Yeah I thought so to. Although the lighting is off, unless the moon is a giant spotlight :o

Yes, the big one....
Maybe u could figure out how to use that as a special setting for a romantic track,,,, ;)
Moped Racer

Nesrally says:
Sticky says:
The big one?

Yes, the big one....
Maybe u could figure out how to use that as a special setting for a romantic track,,,, ;)

Yeah a Romantic rpg. (l)
Beetle Racer

Guys, just a tip. You don't need to use quote if the person/comment you're replying to is the post immediately before what you're going to write.
Site Leader
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem