Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  BASCO 2012 - MT and Screenshot Competition 
BASCO 2012 - MT and Screenshot Competition
Page: 3 of 7
Post Reply  0 Observer

wait for my hdd to be fixed! :d
· · · – – – · · ·

okay to both :)
Moped Racer

In a MTC, the phrase "We need judges" would probably be necessary at this point.
In this contest, we need screenshot and MT works! :p
MTC underway!

no screenshots please 8-|
Zimmer Racer

@Space: your screenshot is very nice, agreed, but this way this ain't really a competition right? ;)
Moped Racer

just kidding ^^
Zimmer Racer

I have an MT participant in progress, but I have no ability to finish until tomorrow - and the day after, I'm heading to France for a full two weeks. :s

If nothing has happened until I return, I'll finish the work and send it to KekX then. That being said, it's a shame that such a great contest seems to end so... ingloriously.
Moped Racer

I asked KekX if I could skip judging this part of BASCO and instead participate. He said yes.

So I've uploaded my MT entry.

Then again, maybe there won't be a need for judges if there's only one entry for MT and one entry for screenshots. :p
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

Deadline in 10 minutes? gogogo last minute submissions!!!
Site Leader

you serious? graphics forum is simply dead, and for the moment same for MTC forum...
Zimmer Racer
Page: 3 of 7 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem