Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  BASCO 2012 - MT and Screenshot Competition 
BASCO 2012 - MT and Screenshot Competition
Page: 5 of 7
Post Reply  0 Observer

gogo release the full track :)
Learner Driver

My first win for anything connected with the MTCs! :o
And how was it the only way I could win? By being the only participant! =p

Congrats to Space for winning the Screenshot contest. I actually quite liked your entry, and it's a well deserved win, even if you didn't have any competition. :)

Thanks to KekX for his hard work these past few months preparing for and hosting the BASCO. Your work does not go unnoticed.

Well, the BASCO might have ended "ingloriously", but I think overall the contest was a huge success with a lot of interesting entries for each stage. The final track starts easy and ends with really challenging parts. It breaks the mold, and I think it will be a track that stands the test of time. Thanks to everyone for sharing their creativity and making the BASCO a success! (y)
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

thx (: can we take a look on your MT? or release is soon anyway?
Zimmer Racer

no FX colors/blur? :/
Zimmer Racer

There is FX colors in the GPS in order to easily differentiate it from the normal driving.

It gets too messy to add lots of FX to an outro. I despise having to edit out dozens and dozens of FX tracks when I go to edit a saved replay.

And I won't add FX to an intro if I don't add it to an outro.

I prefer the natural look anyway. If you wanted FX in everything, you should have made your own entry. ;)

This marks the first GPS I've made in Canyon though. :p
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

Nice intro outro eyebo.
Beetle Racer

Site Leader

still no release? seems like noone gives a f**k :p
Zimmer Racer

I dooo I do I do I do
Moped Racer
Page: 5 of 7 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem