Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  Allow replays on nadeo's tracks 
Allow replays on nadeo's tracks
Page: 1 of 8
Post Reply  0 Observer
Allow replays on nadeo's tracks  
Hello, we waited it since September 2011 and we still can't post our replays on those nadeo's tracks. I know it's not the priority because not a lot of people wants it in the past, but for a lot of Solo's players it is very important for theirs motivations. Why would be it a motivation? I have some cases here:

-Top 25 instead of Top 9/10.
-We can watch all the posted replays and not just race a ghost.
-We can see the milliseconds directly by posting.
-We can compare our unofficials times and tell really what is World Record or not instead of "Best known time" or something.
-Instead of asking a good replay to someone, we can directly download the replay ourselves.
-It will motivate people that hates the official's mode to play more solo and make it more competitive.

So if you agree with me please support me! Thanks for reading and thanks in advance!

Last edited by 7Alvin,
Learner Driver

All is said, I can't wait anymore. :@
i support you. :)
Last edited by Guillaume,
Learner Driver

I definitely support this :)
I have been waiting for this forever :|
Learner Driver

I want this too, I support!
Last edited by elpierrot17,
Learner Driver

I agree with Alvin, the ability to post time solo brings an advantage to the country and especially once the unofficial time.

And I also expected since the beginning of my post time ;)

GoGo (l)
Old Age Caravanner

I really agree with that !

I hate that official mode in solo, and letting us upload our best times here and see what the real best time is would motivate me by a lot :)
Learner Driver

I want it too :(
The official mode will not be a problem and we'll can see the real best known times :d
I think too it will be good that we have a general top 10 "Nadeo's track" ,that would be better :)
Learner Driver

replay uploading on nadeos was forever on older TMXes, and it's not here now? dafuq forzy, I'm surprised |:
Zimmer Racer

I support this, it's been far too long now and should have been implemented already.
Learner Driver

Rly everything is said....I can´t wait anymore

I support it...GoGoGo (l)
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 8 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem