Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  Allow replays on nadeo's tracks 
Allow replays on nadeo's tracks
Page: 5 of 8
Post Reply  0 Observer

I love you (y)
(although I'm experiencing the same issues as Alvin, but I'm sure that will be fixed within the next days :) )
Last edited by riolu!,
Quad Bike Racer

7Alvin says:
Finally :o Thanks and great job! But unfortunately, I still can't post any nadeo's replays whether a autosave or a replay that I saved. My 3 main problems are that I got "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." or "This replay already exists" or "Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_dbo.UserScores'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.UserScores'. The statement has been terminated." . So I guess it's still in processing so some servers can crash or something, so I'll be patience and wait a bit more. (y)

Same problem, and it says that the replay already exists when retrying to upload it.
G-kart Racer

This issue should be resolved now.
Deep fried

Thanks, working fine (y)

But still says "already exists" for the replays I sent before the bug were fixed. They're not being displayed either.

Can you remove the replays I sent for D02 and E04 from the database?
(Or force them to be displayed)
Last edited by Mortex -745-,
G-kart Racer

The only records in the database were E03 and E05. They've been removed.
Deep fried

I just sent the replays for E03 and E05...
G-kart Racer

Haha. Oops. :p Try again?
Deep fried

E03 and E05 are now bugged. E04 still says already exists. D02 seems fixed(don't remove this!).
G-kart Racer

E04 just worked. Semms all fine now I think. :cool:
G-kart Racer

I'll delete E03 and E05 from your account and you can upload them again.
Deep fried
Page: 5 of 8 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem