Image in awards...
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
Image in awards...  
Today I tried to use a picture in an award, and it showed up in the preview, but wen I submitted it, only the link to the picture was visible in blue. Is there a way to use picture in awards? I think it would fresh up the award a little .....
Moped Racer

Nope, so far images won't display in comments and awards on track pages. This also applies on TMX.
Last edited by Voyager006,
Moped Racer

Ok... Any plan for it Forzyy ? :p
Moped Racer

please no... trackpages will be filled with memes'n'shit :s
Zimmer Racer

Diversity space ! Diversity ! ;)
Moped Racer

Space says:

In an incredible turn of events, I actually find myself agreeing with Space. :o
Site Leader

Would be over used, get off topic, etc. I agree, no images. Plus, if your that desperate a link will work well enough.
Last edited by Cxom,
Moped Racer

eyebo says:
Space says:

In an incredible turn of events, I actually find myself agreeing with Space. :o

Well, then we are at the opposite side of the table. I strongly disagree with his opinion in many topic, but I will always defend his right to voice it.

First, to name what other people might post of image in an award for "shit" is disrespectful and an insult to the community's ability to use common sense and post proper images. The whole idea behind TM is to let the community use they`re creativity to create tracks and everything connected to it. This lack of respect for the community's ability to do so, is not building a strong and united community at all. We have the example with Unlimiter. Many voiced out that it would just be plenty crap tracks. But i think they`re probably of another opinion today....

Second, we have moderators here to remove any pictures that would be inappropriate, like we have with the screenshot. So I really don`t see any problem about it at all.

Third, what is "shit" for some are beauty for others. Why not be a little open minded and respect others different taste?

cxomtdoh says:
Would be over used, get off topic, etc. I agree, no images. Plus, if your that desperate a link will work well enough.

Why u think so `? Any experience it became like that in a similar case?
Moped Racer

Nesrally says:
Ok... Any plan for it Forzyy ? :p

Why r u ignoring me forzyy ? Am I not worthy any replay for u?
Moped Racer

Nesrally says:
... is disrespectful and an insult to the community's ability to use common sense and post proper images

seriously dude, since when internet communities have had any kind of common sense?

also, i guess it was discussed more than once in the past and the cons were always more than the pros, if i remember correctly.
    md
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem