Location: Home  Community Forums  General  eyebos low-fat track cafe 
eyebos low-fat track cafe
Page: 2 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer

fast is not the best, xaseco is better, I like that you'll change it.
Zimmer Racer

The main reason I want to change is that the juke command doesn't work in FAST+GPP. And the developers don't answer questions on the forums anymore.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

I've moved my server to TM2 Stadium for now. It will return to Canyon in a day or three.

Now I just need the game so I can join it. 8-|
Site Leader

Status
The server has been on and off the past few weeks. Most recently the server went private while I was going through the map list and choosing which maps to keep.

The server is up now! (y)

Map Selection
Recently I've went through the map list of 250+ tracks and removed a bunch of maps that were either getting a bit old or just not really meeting up to my standards. So the track list is down to 86 high quality maps.

Lightmaps
Some maps were quite old and had broken lightmaps which caused bad lighting in tunnels and other places. So I had my PC recompute shadows in high quality on all 86 maps. It took about 10 hours for the recomputing to run.

Server Controller
After more than 5 years using FAST+GPP for my servers, I've made the switch to a new controller. I'm now using ManiaLive. And I've chosen to use the awesome eXpansion plugin. It works great, and more importantly... it's actively in development, which is a huge plus!

One of the nice things about eXpansion is that it doesn't hog your screen real estate. It tucks away nicely into the sides of the interface so you have maximum amount of room to actually see the track. For me, that's really important.

Ladder Server
I'm going to upgrade the server to a higher ladder rank soon so you can earn more points while playing there, and maybe it will also attract more players.

I'm also hosting a server in Valley now. I'll create a separate topic about that.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

eyebo says:
I'm also hosting a server in Valley now. I'll create a separate topic about that.

I couldn't find that topic... can you help me there?

Regards,
Erik
MX Supporter

I dont remember this topic
and i also think that the Server isnt online anymore ;)
Beetle Racer

I forgot to open another topic about it. :p And yeah, I'm not currently hosting either server. That may or may not change in the near future. I'd like to put my support behind PlayPal Online, for what little I play online these days.

Thanks for the interest guys. (y)
Site Leader

eyebo's LowFat Track Cafe is online again. (y)
Now in the TrackMania 2 titlepack. :)
Site Leader

Great to see this server back online! :)
Moped Racer

Thanks kamakaze :)
Site Leader
Page: 2 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem