Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  **RESULTS ON PAGE 4**--DTC - December Track Contest 2012 (th... 
**RESULTS ON PAGE 4**--DTC - December Track Contest 2012 (the unofficial MTC)
Page: 2 of 5
Post Reply  0 Observer

Banjee says:
Anyone else want to jump on the complain-train or should we maybe be giving lolig a pat on the back for sticking his neck out and giving us an MTC.

The idea behind mtc is to give the builder a challenge !

But i agree with Banjee (y)
Thx lolig
Beetle Racer

I'm in! Sounds fun!

FT»lolig says:
first off all before I promise about the prizes I have to comfirm them with Kekx, ville or eyebo

Why me? :$
Site Leader

@mandark: I've changed the minimum of blocks to 30 (since i tried to build a decent not ugly looking map with this theme and I failed with the 50 "lights")

@spider: If you aren't statisifed:
A) organise your own competition.
B) Don't enter the competition.

My idea about this was:
1) to give even the worst or new builders a chance to enter a contest.
2) since this month is all about christmas and New Year, this made me link to an MTC suggestion made by voyager (Disco Party)
3) I think 75% of the canyon builders will enjoy this theme since they aren't forced to build a mapstyle wich has been forced to use.

@eyebo: sorry My error!
-------------------------------------------------

Since I received an answer from Ville about the prizepool.
I'm searching for donations to add to the prizepool.
(I'll add all my planets to the prizepool ofcourse)

Last edited by FT»lolig,
Moped Racer

The price pool for the MTC:s lately has been nothing but honour and the right to brag. In this great community, I actually don't think the price is the greatest dealbreaker for people, anyways - we're all in it for the fun.

And since the judge list here seems to be official from the get go, I'd like to throw in my application as a candidate as well :) Finally have some spare time between the semesters.
Last edited by broadsword,
Moped Racer

I'll see if I can come up with something...

I like that DTC can also be "Disco Track Contest". :)

(You might want to change the other "50" in the OP to "30".)
Track Slacker

One week left until the deadline!
Moped Racer

Firstly, I appreciate the effort you're putting into this. :) However I probably won't participate because blockmixing is AGAIN banned for no reason and canyon is shit without blockmixing.
Moped Racer

@ enai:
why don't you try to build a canyonmap without blockmix
i personal don't like this hard blockmixed style and most of the time i only find that ugly
Beetle Racer

I'd love to post my entry but somehow this :@ :@ :@ update refuses to let me edit my track! Reason: You're missing this block: ArenaFloodLightBaseCeilingA. What the peep.

If this bug isn't fixed by the 23rd, can we please delay the deadline? :$
Last edited by XT»Marti,
Moped Racer

All the double road cave/tunnel blocks are also gone (those ones we received in a few months ago).

That light block missing broke almost every single one of my tracks. =p

I'm sure Nadeo will fix it in short order. But they probably want to bundle some other updates along with it, so people aren't suffering through update after update, which people also complain about. :p

Extending the deadline is a good idea though, especially if this isn't fixed in the next few days.
Site Leader
Page: 2 of 5 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem