Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC March 2013 - "Unusual Multilap" - Results on page 5! 
MTC March 2013 - "Unusual Multilap" - Results on page 5!
Page: 3 of 6
Post Reply  0 Observer

marti says:
Enai Siaion says:
Apparently there is no "MT" category. :d :d :d :d :d

MT = useless but makes people waste time placing cameras instead of building a track.

So true!! And also the main reason why I ain't uploading more tracks. If I could just upload them without all the mt-shizzle... I'm having 5 (!) finished tracks at my harddisks, that I won't release because I don't want to make mt...

Do it the Nadeo style... or the StarCampaign style:

intro that takes under 5 seconds and consists of 1-3 "fly-by" shots that show large portions of the track from afar.
It has a great aesthetic quality, usually.

For replay, a couple static cameras that show longer portions (like a 180 degree turn shot from inside), intercut with several more "action" views. Hardly more than 30 minutes of work.
Moped Racer

thanks for the idea, but that's 30 minutes I could be spending differently ;) I'm a busy person... space's idea looks kinda interesting. Would be a nice experiment to see if they get as much attention as mt-friendly tracks :)
Moped Racer

What the heck? Do what ever you want to do, what's with the damn competing the whole time. If you have made a nice track that you enjoy, share it. People here all give a rats ass about my tracks as far as I can tell, but I count on those who silently get a kick out of them, if only a little, that's worth sharing already. This is for free, pure fun! If you don't treat it that way, you're having problems in more avenues of life, which you may improve by relaxing here already! :cool:

Simple rule: free fun = unconditional fun

Boy, oh, boy, even a place of games is so full of fear and want. Just enjoy! (brb)
Last edited by Taronium,
Quad Bike Racer

true, I guess ;)
okay then, I'm making work of it tomorrow ^^

back to topic edit:
put the laps amount on my prev mtc track to 2, and you got a perfect track for this mtc as well. kinda strange.
Last edited by XT»Marti,
Moped Racer

I was about to say that. :)
Your track fits perfectly for this month competition as well.
Last edited by his_dudness,
Learner Driver

Alrighty, before I get hit over the head for laziness on the track-editing, I've made one for ya' that's much less mt heavy...
...I've got 4 more alternatives, haha, but I think that one's kinda neat. It makes a knot, quasi, going through the start/finish 3 times for each round.

I'm sure you'll let me know, if it qualifies. :$
Last edited by Taronium,
Quad Bike Racer

My track is a bit basic - 3 laps with different CP order for even-numbered and odd-numbered laps. Will let you know some more in a few.
The Green Dude

Alcator says:
marti says:
Enai Siaion says:
Apparently there is no "MT" category. :d :d :d :d :d

MT = useless but makes people waste time placing cameras instead of building a track.

So true!! And also the main reason why I ain't uploading more tracks. If I could just upload them without all the mt-shizzle... I'm having 5 (!) finished tracks at my harddisks, that I won't release because I don't want to make mt...

Do it the Nadeo style... or the StarCampaign style:

intro that takes under 5 seconds and consists of 1-3 "fly-by" shots that show large portions of the track from afar.
It has a great aesthetic quality, usually.

For replay, a couple static cameras that show longer portions (like a 180 degree turn shot from inside), intercut with several more "action" views. Hardly more than 30 minutes of work.

If there is no MT category (which I really like), there is no need to do any MT because It will not be judged :)
Moped Racer

it's about general appreciation I guess, not about judging.
Zimmer Racer

Taronium says:
Alrighty, before I get hit over the head for laziness on the track-editing, I've made one for ya' that's much less mt heavy...
...I've got 4 more alternatives, haha, but I think that one's kinda neat. It makes a knot, quasi, going through the start/finish 3 times for each round.

From the description, yes, that one does qualify. Just make sure that CP respawning works, man... Tracks like that quite often have bad respawning.
Moped Racer
Page: 3 of 6 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem