Location: Home  Community Forums  General  connect old and new tmx 
connect old and new tmx
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
connect old and new tmx  
yeea i guess title say's all.

I have alot maps on tmnf tmx. Now i start uploading a bit to Maniaplanet (canyon storm etc) and now i have to take a look @ both sites.
I know its alot of work but i just saw in sm there is no real activity. I guess when every tmx is connected like maniaplanet (click on "portal" select your tmx -> awesome) there could be more activity since nadeo splitted the community into tm and tm² :/

Quad Bike Racer

NO. it's a new game...
Zimmer Racer

I like the idea but it was kind of given in the site's development that this was never gonna happen

When I think about it though the site could use a link at least.

Like, "There's an exchange for the old one too if that's what you're looking for"
Last edited by Cxom,
Moped Racer

Space says:
NO. it's a new game...

i dont talk about the game ... i want that the tmx sites are connected between each other ;) like tm² sm and canyon here ;)
Last edited by Zenit,
Quad Bike Racer

Ah I'm sorry, I understand a bit more, and I don't think sm, qm, and tm are ever gonna be closer than now due to the fact that they're different games and different map types and etc, etc.

There was global notifications, not sure anymore cause I've lost track of the notification system, but in that case you'll be told if you get an award on SMX while your on TMX. But as for things like checking forums, those will likely stay on separate sites..
Last edited by Cxom,
Moped Racer

he talks about tm and tm2, not tm2, sm and qm...
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer

:| My first post remains as applicable then. That is what he means though
Moped Racer

There's already a button for MX from the TMX portal.
http://www.tm-exchange.com/

The big blue orb at the bottom.
Site Leader

Other way around...
Moped Racer

eyebo says:
There's already a button for MX from the TMX portal.
http://www.tm-exchange.com/

The big blue orb at the bottom.

but you have to login (with other accountdata) on tmx ... would be much better when everything is on one site like stadium² canyon and sm. ;)
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem