Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  DBS Contest - Prizes: 16 TM²Valley Keys! 
DBS Contest - Prizes: 16 TM²Valley Keys!
Page: 4 of 22
Post Reply  0 Observer

so can I finally post my screen? ^^
http://puu.sh/3pwn1.jpg
Zimmer Racer

Wow, great space!

Here is my map too so, won't loose time! :d
Updates may come.

Old Age Caravanner

Nice one Space.

Superal, what is up with that map screenshot? lol
Site Leader

Space says:
so can I finally post my screen? ^^
http://puu.sh/3pwn1.jpg

... says:
The screenshot must not have been posted publicly before June 28, 2013. If it is found that the screenshot has been posted publicly before that date, it will be disqualified.

hahahah :d

Eyebo, will uploaded dedimania records ( after 28th) be disqualified? (same name/same time as dedi)? If they were "created" before 28th?
Last edited by datproPipmo!,
Learner Driver

AC says:
The screen is a little bit weird but I wanted to make a tribute for a great friend: Porix! <3
I'm gonna explain it now: I'm on the left and porix is on the right. In a game called league of legends, which is a MOBA created by Riot Games, Porix likes to play a champion called "Lee Sin" (the character on the right). Still, he's very bad with him, so i'm quite trolling him with those texts (the texts on the inside part of the screenshot), and he trolled me back with the other texts (those on the borders of the screen). That's all!

@wiidesire: it's now edited to 27th btw. and I'm Omnixor from MP forums if you cared.
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer

Space says:

@wiidesire: it's now edited to 27th btw. and I'm Omnixor from MP forums if you cared.

oh okay didn't see that... Yeah hey Omnixor, but what are you trying to say with "if you cared"?
Last edited by datproPipmo!,
Learner Driver

I see. :p

I didn't really consider dedimania records, because autosaves can't usually be posted to MX.

If it's same name and same time but driven offline, it's fine. You can see if it's an offline record because the car passes through the finish instead of disappearing right at the finish.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

Yeah nobody understand what's going on with this screenshot but still, I wanted to make one like that :d

Gonna change it to a better one at the end of the contest... :d
Old Age Caravanner

eyebo says:
I see. :p

I didn't really consider dedimania records, because autosaves can't usually be posted to MX.

If it's same name and same time but driven offline, it's fine. You can see if it's an offline record because the car passes through the finish instead of disappearing right at the finish.

well you can save mp replays manually without auto save. But you already have a technique to see if its online or offline so it's fine :)

There is wo way the contest would end sooner as it is right now? Because I want to "reveal" my records at the end^^
Learner Driver

I'll add a rule that online replays/autosave replays will be disqualified.

wiidesire says:
There is wo way the contest would end sooner as it is right now? Because I want to "reveal" my records at the end^^

It won't end early.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader
Page: 4 of 22 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem