Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC Theme suggestions 
MTC Theme suggestions
Page: 5 of 27
Locked  1 Observer

Zack11 says:
lol, I can actually see how that could work ;) A lot of my maps are technically "FS" maps because you never have to apply the break, but there is still drifting. So maybe it could be "no user-caused drifts" or something like that.

I don't think that's special enough to be an mtc theme itself :$ +Valley is noslide anyways

banjee says:
what about a 2 lap track where you have to take a different route the 2nd lap?

Really like that one, although it was used already only a year ago (no Valley yet)

tcq says:
I think the next one should show who can build the best map with a vehicle of his choice in an environment that is not the original.

Canyon car on valley or stadium
Valley car on canyon or stadium
Stadium car on valley or canyon

Considering you could actually build envmix anytime now, it's a natural thing to do in future mtc's.. It shouldn't be seen as so special anymore :cool:
Last edited by gado,
Moped Racer

How about maps that you drive in reverse?
Learner Driver

danodude says:

There could be a theme with 'dead ends', where every CP has to be reverse, and the reverse respawn is part of the race line.

MX Supporter

Or you have part of the track driving forwards, and use some wacky block combo to flip you around in reverse to keep going :d
Learner Driver

danodude says:
Or you have part of the track driving forwards, and use some wacky block combo to flip you around in reverse to keep going :d

sounds nice :)
MX Supporter

wichilie says:
Another idea: a track that you can drive from front to back AND from back to front (so you could switch the finish and the start and still be able to drive the track with a similair time).
:d
Moped Racer

danodude says:

this is usually done by forcing a camera that looks behind the car ("Camera-Custom", which is Rotationally and Positionally locked on the car).

Moped Racer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_RzxwZ88A4

This brought you to that idea, right? :d
Moped Racer

Actually, no it didn't :p I built a backwards map in Stadium a while ago ;)

Go here to see (y)
Learner Driver

hecT sdrawkcaB = Backwards Tceh :p
Moped Racer
Page: 5 of 27 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem