Location: Home  Community Forums  General  The Big Wallpapers thread 
The Big Wallpapers thread
Page: 84 of 106
Post Reply  3 Observers

yes they are
G-kart Racer

To be honest I find the colours quite strange. The wallpaper is great but colours seem off
· · · – – – · · ·

Aren't you talking about the HDR effect? Maybe..
Moped Racer

Then maybe I dont like the HDR effect.. :p Dont know
· · · – – – · · ·

Took a rivershoot in Valley. Edited the colors so that the river would look like a little river close to where I live. And it does ^^ But, overcontrasted...
Lagoon yay!

Elvestad says:
Took a rivershoot in Valley. Edited the colors so that the river would look like a little river close to where I live. And it does ^^ But, overcontrasted...
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/7376/noih.jpg

Not overcontrasted imo.. The atmosphere remembers me autumn. Nice colours and also cool composition :)

Here's another wallpaper.. maybe too abstract or overedited.

http://nsa33.casimages.com/img/2013/07/19/130719125332548984.jpg
Moped Racer

heh thats cool deja :d The shadow should be longer on the text though ^^ like it is on the car :p

But superb idea and execution :d I like the more "abstract" ones
Last edited by Tuta,
· · · – – – · · ·

I think the text-shadow is just how it should be, since the text could be really close to the ground. :p
Lagoon yay!

Really great one dejavu! I love yours too Elvestad! Nice atmosphere.

Here's some recent ones I made. I've been bad about getting them posted here.

Went a bit crazy with the colors on this one. Just something random I made. The replay was actually from Mandark, but I took a shot while I had it open.

This is for sho0ta and Porix' duo Valley map for OA5. Again, decided to do a wallpaper while I had the angle. Sorry about that banding. :s

This one is from basbaas' newest map. I made a wallpaper while I was making the track screenshot.

And this one is for a recent screenshot competition on a map called Kyoto.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

all wps are awesome (l)

i especially love the 2nd one
Beetle Racer
Page: 84 of 106 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem