Location: Home  Community Forums  General  The Big Wallpapers thread 
The Big Wallpapers thread
Page: 89 of 106
Post Reply  3 Observers

Yeah, it won't explode. It'll just take a little longer to render.
Site Leader

I guess it didn't explode ^^

dA
G-kart Racer

Here is my wallpaper.

It is closer to the original than you might think...
MX Supporter

@dule:
Don't know.. I think it's rather boring :$ Probably the same scene with some motion blur (?) ;)

@erik:
I really like the dark atmosphere in your wp (y) the black bottom is some cool effect, although the top half is a little too bright to fit perfectly :/ you could probably desaturize it a little and see if that works ;)

Quad Bike Racer

.zapph' says:
@erik:
I really like the dark atmosphere in your wp (y) the black bottom is some cool effect, although the top half is a little too bright to fit perfectly :/ you could probably desaturize it a little and see if that works ;)

Something like this?

Btw: this is the original
MX Supporter

Looks great now (y)
Quad Bike Racer

I liked your first version more. I actually REALLY liked it! very awesome wallpaper (l) Coolest I've seen for a long time!!
Last edited by Tuta,
· · · – – – · · ·

erikfzr says:
[quote=Tuta]I liked your first version more. I actually REALLY liked it! very awesome wallpaper (l) Coolest I've seen for a long time!!

I kept both versions, anyway, I'm glad you appreciate it!

Tack! ;)

[Edit:track link removed]
Last edited by erikfzr,
MX Supporter

Is it allowed to post tracks here? anyway, I love both versions, not sure which one I would pick.
Lagoon yay!

Elvestad says:
Is it allowed to post tracks here? anyway, I love both versions, not sure which one I would pick.

To be honest, I didn't think about that... if it isn't allowed or not appreciated, I will remove the link straight away...
MX Supporter
Page: 89 of 106 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem