Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC September 2013 - Secrets (results on page 4) 
MTC September 2013 - Secrets (results on page 4)
Page: 4 of 4
Post Reply  0 Observer

That's true, I suppose :) oki then ^^
Moped Racer

Only few more days left! If there are not enough submissions, the round will be cancelled!
Moped Racer

I've posted mine 8-|
MX Supporter

I've shown someone my map lately and then I realized that there are no results here. I would enjoy to see some results here. :d
Moped Racer

I'll try to do some judging of this round during the weekend -- it's only 5 tracks, perhaps I'll do something different this time around, like a blog post highlighting the tracks?
Moped Racer

Posting the winners in a blog is an excellent idea - that way they get attention on the home page without cramming up the News section. Announcing the next MTC could also be done in such a manner to grab attention - perhaps the two could even intertwine? ("Results for MTC February is out | Join MTC April!")
Last edited by broadsword,
Moped Racer

A million apologies for the extreme delay in results. :$

We had an unprecedented 3 judges drop out or not finish, and a change in the hosting staff for the MTC since this contest happened.

Finally, we're releasing the results with just my scores. That's right. Only 1 judge: eyebo

Congratulations to Falkers for his win!

Maximum points possible is 40.

:gold: (37pts)

:silver: (27pts) "RefleX (MTC) by   Zack11

:bronze: (23pts) "[MTC] Cutted! by   Marius 89

4th (20pts) "MTC Forking Hell by   Arsebiscuits

5th (19pts) "MTC Choices by   erikfzr

Full results:
Site Leader

why I loose so much points on every category :s
Moped Racer

Wow, I'm actually surprised by these results, I didn't think I'd do this well :) Congrats Falkers! Good Game All (y)
Moped Racer
Page: 4 of 4 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem