Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  75 Builders Project - Collecting Parts: Round 2 
75 Builders Project - Collecting Parts: Round 2
Page: 27 of 75
Post Reply  0 Observer

ill try to send my part soon
its nearly finished, i just didnt have any time before chrismas until now :s
Beetle Racer

I gonna have time soon to finish mine as well ;)
Moped Racer

Two moths already... I know that some people don't have time to play, real life stuff and other things, but come on, it's just a small part of a track to make. And there is no need to be worrying about MT, AT, scenery, screenshots, trackcomments and all this stuff! I'm saying it because I'd love to see the final result finally :p
Old Age Caravanner

The first post obviously haven't been updated in a while so there should be a lot (?) more parts done than it shows but I agree with you on that rad. Hurry up you slowpokes, I want to play the track too already :cool:
Last edited by Lolita,
Learner Driver

I promise I will be done before July or so 8-|
· · · – – – · · ·

samies
Moped Racer

Cxom says:
It's really slowing down, I'm not getting as many parts coming in. I'm gonna try to motivate people with some pictures of the progress of the track, and maybe send out reminders.

Small teasers in screenshots will indeed help motivate builders more.
Beetle Racer

FT»Mandark says:
Cxom says:
It's really slowing down, I'm not getting as many parts coming in. I'm gonna try to motivate people with some pictures of the progress of the track, and maybe send out reminders.

Small teasers in screenshots will indeed help motivate builders more.

If there's also a video, post on youtube too. At least, I'm suscribed already :d
Last edited by mgafMUAT,
Quad Bike Racer

sorry, I'm one of those people :$ My part will come in real soon, I just need input from my beta tester ;)
Moped Racer

Come on with your part,s Lolita has to drive the WR before he needs to nolife something else!
Beetle Racer
Page: 27 of 75 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem