Location: Home  Community Forums  Map Requests  [OLD] KO -Track building (2) 
[OLD] KO -Track building (2)
Page: 7 of 7
Locked  0 Observer

All the ko4 maps with a lenght of <25s should be renamed to ko2 and put into the ko2 pool, or updated to fit the lenght of existing ko4 maps, which is 35-38s

We have the same problem of too few time in TA over and over again :-w
Last edited by gado,
Moped Racer

Are there even active map testers around? I uploaded a few maps months ago and they are still rotting on the server with 0 downloads. Not sure if I should continue building maps if noone tries them :|
Quad Bike Racer

We played 3 valley dirt tracks lastly in KO by you, which were all new for us. But I can't say more to that question.
Moped Racer

Mikey is busy. I wanted to test them, but nothing's happening. It's no big advantage for me because if there's no new maps everyone knows the map anyways :-w
Moped Racer

I have well understandign all this topic but ... about : "The map is not downloadable by anyone other than the MX moderators" and according to the Map Group, i've just saw that it seems to be some problems.
I only test the "download" with my tracks and even i'm not log in i saw the "download" button on.

So, is it normal ??

Sry for the mistake ....

Axa
Learner Driver

That is normal, because the maps should not be downloaded by everyone. They are KO maps and thus should not be trained.
Moped Racer

We are going to make a new focus on completing the KO1 pool (as this really needs to be done), we will make a new thread for map building shortly (in the next day or so). The aim is to close all the oldest pools one at a time, by filling the stadium/valley places.

For today, I lock this topic and a replacement will follow.
Surely Retired
Page: 7 of 7 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem