Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Wanted step by step guide with pics "title pack" 
Wanted step by step guide with pics "title pack"
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Wanted step by step guide with pics "title pack"  
hello everyone

anyone up for making how to make a title pack. step by step guide with pics
i have read tm posts and seen posts on youtube, but i still can not get my head around it..
i need to see pics and step by step, from the very first things to the last thing....
Please use english text and photoshop

i will offer 10.000 planets if you can make me understand how to make a title pack :)
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

updated 15.000 planets for a step by step guide in pics !

http://wiki.maniaplanet.com/en/Title_Pack

http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic.php?f=321&t=12755
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

I kind of wonder if Nadeo will change how title packs are made with the next update.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

For me, the whole idea about title packs is a failure.... Why not just make track with new custom blocks like we did in the start???? What was actually wrong with that? When u download a track from xm with certain new blocks, u have the same as for mods and skins and signs, just wait for a while and MP will download it.... I like some of the title packs and have uploaded replays, but there is not a lot of activities in this title packs anyway..... at least the one I downloaded and race the ingame track on..... Yeah, some are not even to find here on MX ! So why the fuzz? A lot of good new blocks got lost when Nadeo made this decision, never to be released again..... Just my take on this topic...... 8-|
Moped Racer

nadeo justifies this choice with the reason that when playing online, custom signs/music/mods/etc can be downloaded already when playing, while with custom blocks, they'd have to be downloaded BEFORE the race starts, and that might take pretty long for those with not the best internet connection.
Zimmer Racer

Can understand that argument. I am not an online racer, so I never encounter this problem. But in my mind, it might be easy to solve, by the host of the server clearly announce what track will be played, and prepare the player in advance, that if u want to race all the track on this server, u need to download this and this custom blocks in advance in order to be able to race here..... easy as that... :cool: But again, I am not an online racer, mainly because of my unstable and slow internet connection.... so I might not be aware of everything necessary to make online racing work properly...... :$
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem