Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC May 2014 - He's Like a Mapping iPod! 
MTC May 2014 - He's Like a Mapping iPod!
Page: 2 of 14
Post Reply  0 Observer

You're allowed to build outside the 10x10 boundaries, but you're not allowed to DRIVE outside the 10x10 area.
The Green Dude

... says:
Theme of the Month:He's like a mapping iPod! (To continue with the pun tradition. Also a reference to Savant's "Living iPod"):
Entrants should create a track in a 10x10 area using either one of the new MP3 editor features, aka mixmapping/airmapping or envimixing. Mixmapping and airmapping are considered as a single feature.

I don't understand nothing of this.

C'è qualche italiano che mi può spiegare che roba è MixMapping, airmapping, evimixing? Sarà che sono 2 mesi che non tocco TrackMania, ma io non ci ho capito nulla del tema.
Old Age Caravanner

I do know what mixmapping is, but does mixmapping include putting grassbound blocks like houses etc. into the air? :s That's what I though was air-mapping, but I can only do it when I enable mixmapping.. I'm a bit confused atm, can you please explain again what mixing is included by what option, so people can avoid the 2 point fee? (y)
Moped Racer

Gado: Airmapping is just deleting pillars, so that's combined with mixmapping (aka "fak u editor I put the blocks wherever the hell I want to put them").

Botanici...: The deduction comes from using BOTH mixmapping AND envimixing, aka choosing a different car to drive in the environment where you're building the track.
The Green Dude

Damnit! I didn't read correctly and now chose Stadium on Valley and used mixmapping :d I guess I have to cope with the fee then, because my track kind of lives of both; Stadium Car and mixmapping 8-|
Last edited by gado,
Moped Racer

I'm so in.
Old Age Caravanner

Am I forced to use airmapping or mixmapping? Can't I just use none :$
Beetle Racer

so you want to build an ordinary track? would be too easy, huh.
Zimmer Racer

FT»Mandark says:
Am I forced to use airmapping or mixmapping? Can't I just use none :$

Then envimix =p
The Green Dude

But I don't need envmix for the track i'm building 8-|

edit: Never mind, I used blockmixing :d
Last edited by FT»Mandark,
Beetle Racer
Page: 2 of 14 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem