Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  Basco 2014 Stage 3 - Nitroguy wins! 
Basco 2014 Stage 3 - Nitroguy wins!
Page: 3 of 6
Post Reply  0 Observer

Voted :) Even if some people won't be happy with it :d
Moped Racer

The closest results ever are out! It's Stage 3.
:award: Congratulations to Nitroguy, who somehow managed to submit his map correctly :p
Here's the full diagramm:

PS: we're also back from the future :cool:
The full results can be found here

The Stage 4 post is going to open soon!!
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a

I'll assume tcq was drunk when playing my map and move along, because haen has told me that my part is doable from the respawn. Seriously, you did not get that bump even once? Seriously?
The Green Dude

osaka same here :p
and lo thoo XD

nah its just a matter of taste,
I know maps from tcq i really don't like them at all it seems he doesn't like transitionals on his side.

since if you read the comment closely you'll see he didn't want the previous parts on the map eighter.. (to many jumps, not enough corners to win/lose time)

so if we want good points from tcq: go less creative and more techy :p
(joking guys)
Moped Racer

No osaka, I said: If you edited your part to hex in a ramp instead of just the block, it would be respawnable :p

EDIT after reading all the comments: I didn't expect people giving me downgrades in the voting because I build no scenery.
Sadly, it was not possible to just mix the road into the forest due to high trees and hills being removed when placing tight corners after a dirt downhill. The overlay is a real pain :@
However, it is possible to block off the mixing, as I tried in this version before. I just submitted the bare part without scenery due to fairness reasons... Next time I know better and will cover the mixing :p
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a

cool
G-kart Racer

also I forgot to place finish lines over the dirt->road connector block, so feel free to delete it if you wish
G-kart Racer

I edited them in ;)
gado is a

G-kart Racer

well heanry I didn't meant to upset you I was just shocked to see that :s (at least placed small mauntains like the aprt from nitro)

well I've finished my new part sending it in atm :p
dunno about it I kept it simple :p
Moped Racer
Page: 3 of 6 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem