Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  Basco 2014 Stage 4 - gado wins! 
Basco 2014 Stage 4 - gado wins!
Page: 4 of 5
Post Reply  0 Observer

oh sry tobbe it was lolig who said that^^
Beetle Racer

haenry says:
[epic narration voice] A story about a mysterious quote. A dangerous competition about honor and power! "Sherlock, what does that mean?" - "hmm, I've 4 ideas so far.. no 3! We'll meet at the great hall in 2 hours" - "but, bu... SH-SHERLOCK... god damnit" *Watson drinking tea and reading the quote again* 'Osaka should win this' .. Who is Osaka? [narrator again] Tune in tonight at 10pm on MX2

Goddammit haen you just won the internet with this xD
The Green Dude

*carries home is trophy :gold: *
gado is a

well you know riolu could've been my favorite part above bas and osaka's if these ramps were placed on the right spot.

at that last drop part onto the shack than onto the ramps infront of the finish. these ramps were placed to close to the shack making the drop unsmooth. if they were placed a bit further they would perfectly work from all angles.

I tried to drive that part from all possible angles and it always ended up being unsmooth. (so I opened the editor and solved this by placing them a bit further away ) anyways dunno if thats what he meant to do or not :s

anyways building a new valley map :o
Moped Racer

I casted my spells.
Average: 4,5 ...

btw what's with the adsun ghosts driving in the beginning? Have you prepared an intro already? :d
Last edited by FT»Tobbe,
Old Age Caravanner

FT»lolig says:
well you know riolu could've been my favorite part above bas and osaka's if these ramps were placed on the right spot.

So I wasn't the only one to think that about the ramps, nice.
The Green Dude

why do you all like bas part so much?
in my opinion the end of this one is just crap :d
Beetle Racer

That's some directly brutal honesty. wow :d
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a

FT»Lodec says:
why do you all like bas part so much?
in my opinion the end of this one is just crap :d

FT»Lodec says:
crap

hard*
Moped Racer

I'm with gado. It isn't even hard too, just go sliglhtly lower on the jump and then go upwards on the turn xD
The Green Dude
Page: 4 of 5 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem